Ironton 43 Portsmouth 28

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Re: Ironton 43 Portsmouth 28

Post by High Roller »

I hope you are able to keep them all. I want to see the Trojan-Tiger series become what it once was. The two most talented squads in the area playing for a league title and a huge pile of playoff points.

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Noitall wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:

I have no idea what you're saying. no it was not a typical playoff game crowd.or ironton/Portsmouth crowd. but ironton had twice at least the fans there as Portsmouth.

anyhow great to see Portsmouth competitive again. and in a playoff hunt. led ironton 7-3 at the half. before the fighting tigers reeled off 40 points. it was certainly a night of big plays both ways. and I am so glad we have a solid, competitive kicking game now.

Are you stupid or what , you do know the home side is about 20 times bigger then the visitors side right? It may look like not many people but portsmouth had 3 times the crowd irony in had irony in never came close to filling half that side matter of fact the band was half yall and I betcha not half of that potty crowd drives to coshocton
Whose Irony and what's a potty crowd?
Asking for a friend.....
I know better , you don't have any friends other then the one you idle and let's you play internet pilice

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

High Roller wrote:Suffice it to say gentlemen, the crowds on both sides of the Trojan Coliseum were disappointing in numbers. It surely didn't hurt the quality of play in this heated rivalry on the field. However, we can all agree on one thing. Only "Irony" Fighting Tiger fans have the opportunity to watch their team play in week 11. Perhaps you Trojan fans can help fill in the gaps in the "Irony" caravan headed to Coshocton.

That is if you aren't planning on watching your kids that play for Wheelersburg Saturday against Ridgewood.

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

High Roller wrote:Suffice it to say gentlemen, the crowds on both sides of the Trojan Coliseum were disappointing in numbers. It surely didn't hurt the quality of play in this heated rivalry on the field. However, we can all agree on one thing. Only "Irony" Fighting Tiger fans have the opportunity to watch their team play in week 11. Perhaps you Trojan fans can help fill in the gaps in the "Irony" caravan headed to Coshocton.

That is if you aren't planning on watching your kids that play for Wheelersburg Saturday against Ridgewood.

Indeed we are planning on watching day burg and hoping for another shot to put another as azz beating on irony ,but my guess is shocton gona take care of that.

Gobucks740
Waterboy

Post by Gobucks740 »

This "noitall" guy is an embarrassment for Trojan fans, no wonder people say what they do about Portsmouth. And this is coming from a Trojan fan... Sad

Return to “Football”