Post by Raider6309 »

I'll take Wellston since they have a pretty good running attack

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Vinton county at Wellston

Post by Orange and Brown »

Good luck to both teams.
To Wellston, their is always next year.
To VC, I can already hear the Baaketballs hitting the floor.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

It will be tight because it's such a rivalry, but I'll take wellston by 10.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Let's roll Rockets, get this done!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

63-60 ???
Is that for real ??

Thelongwindedanswer
Riding the Bench

Post by Thelongwindedanswer »

Poo Bear wrote:63-60 ???
Is that for real ??
Yes no defense at all VC got lucky on a few weird plays but none the less they never gave up and stole the game with 1 second left to play. Undoubtedly the best game I have seen between these 2 teams in a long time.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Vinton County 63 Wellston 60

Post by mattash »

Vinton County 63 Wellston 60

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

I really hope VC keeps The Rockets as their last game. It's always nice to end the season with a 'W'

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I bet this was a fun game.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

63-60?? Holy cow!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

They should call this game the No Defense Bowl lol

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

:!:
hateraid wrote:I really hope VC keeps The Rockets as their last game. It's always nice to end the season with a 'W'
Its a league game so that wont change.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Congrats on the win.

A fans dream. a coach's nightmare type game.

Thelongwindedanswer
Riding the Bench

hateraid wrote:I really hope VC keeps The Rockets as their last game. It's always nice to end the season with a 'W'
Yea, especially with wellston leading the all time series by a record of 30-20... get real man, don't be a troll this is one of the most even games with streaks by both teams before this 4 game streak by VC Wellston had a 5 game streak of their own with most being blow outs in that time span..

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Would love to see how many 3 pointers were made in this one! Lol

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Thelongwindedanswer wrote:
Yea, especially with wellston leading the all time series by a record of 30-20... get real man, don't be a troll this is one of the most even games with streaks by both teams before this 4 game streak by VC Wellston had a 5 game streak of their own with most being blow outs in that time span..

Quit being butthurt. Since the teams joined the TVC VC has a winning record. I find it amusing that every year Rocket fans call for a blow out and get beat. Face it Wellston is VC's little brother in football and basketball.

Thelongwindedanswer
Riding the Bench

hateraid wrote:

Quit being butthurt. Since the teams joined the TVC VC has a winning record. I find it amusing that every year Rocket fans call for a blow out and get beat. Face it Wellston is VC's little brother in football and basketball.
Haha right I'll give you basketball but football... nah man get it out of here. you can run the chops all you want but at the end of the day it was a good game between a bunch of kids who mostly know each other and in the grand scheme of things both teams are 4-6 and are done till August so until either team can out produce the other neither is "little brother". And I don't think i seen anyone calling for a blow out biggest spread was 18 points by outsiders I do believe.. so you can keep trolling but neither team is playing next week and it is now basketball season and I don't really follow that ... so I'll be done commenting till baseball season. Haha

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

What's does VC and Wellston lose , have returning ??

Thelongwindedanswer
Riding the Bench

Poo Bear wrote:What's does VC and Wellston lose , have returning ??
Not sure about VC. Wellston loses their power back in #7 Nick Cox a long with a lot of their line, #70 Roddy Brown who really came on after the West game and #58 Nate Williams who was solid on the D-line when he got healthy among others I think Wellston will do OK replacing those guys but #7 will be hard to replace he has been a staple in the backfield for the past 3 seasons. I think year 3 under phillips will be a telling season for him with everyone in the program knowing exactly what is expected. Should have a couple sophomores #11 and #80 who are freshman this year that will carry a heavier load on both sides of the ball. I still see 4-6 to 6-4 since this league seems to be top heavy with NY and Athens and everyone knows week 1 is just not fair at this point but that is a while away so could be in for a few surprises as always.

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

hateraid wrote:

Haha right I'll give you basketball but football... nah man get it out of here. you can run the chops all you want but at the end of the day it was a good game between a bunch of kids who mostly know each other and in the grand scheme of things both teams are 4-6 and are done till August so until either team can out produce the other neither is "little brother". And I don't think i seen anyone calling for a blow out biggest spread was 18 points by outsiders I do believe.. so you can keep trolling but neither team is playing next week and it is now basketball season and I don't really follow that ... so I'll be done commenting till baseball season. Haha
But only one of these teams ended the season with a "W" :oops: :oops:

Return to “Football”