Wheelersburg 24 West 14

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Wheelersburg 9-0 @ Portsmouth West 3-6

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

I know the offense scored 42-0 points on Valley, but they looked very lackluster doing it. They are definitely missing a key player and won't have him next week either. The defense though is just nasty and I saw some of the best hits all year in the Valley game. These guys can hit like a Mac Truck.

That said, I think Burg wins this one going away and prepares for week 11.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

The Oaf wrote:
Mad-Dogg wrote:
PirateBB wrote:I remember that one well Dogg...lol

The Burg crowd got flipped the bird by their cheerleaders too!

GO BURG!
Oh believe me I know. I've never seen a more disrespectful team in my life and I've seen some bad games
Oh please Doggie! You obviously weren't at the 1987 West/PHS game at Spartan Stadium! Haha You ain't seen nothin'! Lol But we all know Burg as never showed themselves.
Considering I was only 5 and was livin in webster at the time no I prolly wasn't at it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
callie15
Varsity

Post by callie15 »

Last year they lost a key player Chassen Burk late in the season and he didn't make it back.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

The Oaf wrote:
Mad-Dogg wrote:
PirateBB wrote:I remember that one well Dogg...lol

The Burg crowd got flipped the bird by their cheerleaders too!

GO BURG!
Oh believe me I know. I've never seen a more disrespectful team in my life and I've seen some bad games
Oh please Doggie! You obviously weren't at the 1987 West/PHS game at Spartan Stadium! Haha You ain't seen nothin'! Lol But we all know Burg as never showed themselves.
Yes I remember that game that is when the kid from Wheelersburg ran over the handy caped kid from West during the warm ups

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

That's the rumor! Lol

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Lol, are the siders engaging in a sportsmanship debate, uh oh, get the popcorn.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Abe Froman wrote:Lol, are the siders engaging in a sportsmanship debate, uh oh, get the popcorn.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Game day wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Mad-Dogg wrote:
Yes I remember that game that is when the kid from Wheelersburg ran over the handy caped kid from West during the warm ups
Yep on accident. Then went to the kid and apologized.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:I know the offense scored 42-0 points on Valley, but they looked very lackluster doing it. They are definitely missing a key player and won't have him next week either. The defense though is just nasty and I saw some of the best hits all year in the Valley game. These guys can hit like a Mac Truck.

Who is injured for burg?

Burg grad 85
BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

Burg by however many they want. They need to rest up the injured and work on some stuff for their home game!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Game day wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Mad-Dogg wrote:
I was there and he said sorry afterwards and if anyone on the west end says othersays otherwise then they obviously wasn't paying attention

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

And in regards to the locker room getting destroyed an apology was made as well! 2 wrongs don't make it right but it sure makes us even! Now we can be friends again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

:lol:
The Oaf wrote:And in regards to the locker room getting destroyed an apology was made as well! 2 wrongs don't make it right but it sure makes us even! Now we can be friends again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: I like that comparison. The next time someone bumps into me I'll just say that's ok let me come over and destroy your house and we'll just call it even.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

fbnut wrote::lol:
The Oaf wrote:And in regards to the locker room getting destroyed an apology was made as well! 2 wrongs don't make it right but it sure makes us even! Now we can be friends again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: I like that comparison. The next time someone bumps into me I'll just say that's ok let me come over and destroy your house and we'll just call it even.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

That was a very embarrassing time to say the least. Attitude reflects leadership. Remember the past so it's not repeated, but I don't think that type of behavior will be condoned again.

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

The past is the past.

Go Pirates

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

piratepride86 wrote:The past is the past.

Go Pirates
Indeed it is, this will be a clean football game.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

scott1297 wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:I know the offense scored 42-0 points on Valley, but they looked very lackluster doing it. They are definitely missing a key player and won't have him next week either. The defense though is just nasty and I saw some of the best hits all year in the Valley game. These guys can hit like a Mac Truck.

Who is injured for burg?
No one.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Another tuff year for West. Another year like the last 2 the West side will be on the war path.
Burg in this one.

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

How did West get to host 6 home games this year?......also....they have played a lot of close games this year.....I think West keeps it close in this one.

Return to “Football”