Cleveland Browns 2016-for what it's worth

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Cleveland Browns 2016-for what it's worth

Post by cbolt »

I didn't notice it during the game and neither announcer on TV even noticed it or they just didn't want to embarrass her, but she blew that big time! She got fooled by all the Redskins on the ground scrumming for a ball that wasn't even there.The other officials or replay booth should have stepped in and corrected it,NFL officiating gets worse every year it seems. :roll:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-high ... on-fumbleb

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

cbolt wrote:I didn't notice it during the game and neither announcer on TV even noticed it or they just didn't want to embarrass her, but she blew that big time! She got fooled by all the Redskins on the ground scrumming for a ball that wasn't even there.The other officials or replay booth should have stepped in and corrected it,NFL officiating gets worse every year it seems. :roll:

Wow, watching the game on TV they never showed a replay of him standing up with the ball. If he had the ball how could the refs ever say somebody else had it? I really don't understand that one.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Couple good QBs out there playing that was taken after Johnny in the draft.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

smurray wrote:
cbolt wrote:I didn't notice it during the game and neither announcer on TV even noticed it or they just didn't want to embarrass her, but she blew that big time! She got fooled by all the Redskins on the ground scrumming for a ball that wasn't even there.The other officials or replay booth should have stepped in and corrected it,NFL officiating gets worse every year it seems. :roll:

Wow, watching the game on TV they never showed a replay of him standing up with the ball. If he had the ball how could the refs ever say somebody else had it? I really don't understand that one.
And how about the call on Joe Haden? That was a good of defense as you can play and they call pass interference :? I hate to complain about officiating on field they are human and make mistakes with fast moving players, but what are these clowns doing in the replay booth? They should be correcting these bad calls and decisions and every play should be reviewable.Even if it slows the game down a little it would worth it to get it right.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

dazed&confused wrote:Sorry guys but this is a Browns thread. On this one, I don't care a flip about the Bengals

C'MON DAZED, YOU KNOW US BENGALS FANS ARE ROOTING FOR THE BROWNS AS WELL. EXCEPT WHEN WE PLAY YA'LL. WE'RE ALL OHIOANS HERE, WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER. BESIDES HOW CAN WE TEASE EACH OTHER WITHOUT CHECKING IN LIKE THIS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

for the life of me.the browns have an ohio state qb on the roster that was awesome in college.frankly I'd love to see him as qb.he was a starter on an excellent ohio state team. what are they waiting for. he's be much more valuable to you guys as a qb. and has mad scrambling skills and big as a house as far as taking hits.am I the only one thinking this. what do they have to lose. and brown fans would love it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:Sorry guys but this is a Browns thread. On this one, I don't care a flip about the Bengals

C'MON DAZED, YOU KNOW US BENGALS FANS ARE ROOTING FOR THE BROWNS AS WELL. EXCEPT WHEN WE PLAY YA'LL. WE'RE ALL OHIOANS HERE, WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER. BESIDES HOW CAN WE TEASE EACH OTHER WITHOUT CHECKING IN LIKE THIS.
Yea just a little testy about my Browns. Check out my signature line. I am encouraged they are at least competitive. I thought they would tank this season.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I understand hoss. I really do. being a bengals fan hain't exactly been a picnic either.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I understand hoss. I really do. being a bengals fan hain't exactly been a picnic either.
You never had your team taken away and then watch that ratsh!t owner hoist the Lombardi. Got one to top that? :o

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no sir I do not. and I too was appalled by the move and the owner. one of the oldest franchises ever just taken away. but glad they are back.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I don't feel they are truly back. You can put the colors on the uniforms but that don't make em the old Browns. Root for them but also check out what the Packers are doing. And won't go to the the stadium much anymore

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Another QB down. I think the Browns need to go out and spend money to bring in Mike Munchek however you spell his name. Get him in and develop a offensive line and backups. Just overpay him as a line coach and let him do what he does as a line coach. No matter what you have to have a good offensive line to win games. The way it is right now the Browns will save money by not paying for 6 or more QB's in a year.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

The Browns are awful.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

After 50 seasons of rooting for them, I can actually say I didn't care what happened today. I wish I could say there are some bright spots but no, they will stink until after I'm ashes in a can.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

All I can say is they better snag up all the quarterbacks they can get.At this pace they will have an offensive lineman taking snaps before long.I was thinking will they get Clipboard Jesus through this game and sure enough out he goes.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Wonder if Joe Kapp is still a available? He might survive this O line. Seriously, Google him, especially the CFL reunion.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Close! But we are still on track for the first pick.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Why in the world would Jackson go for two and take them out of the game that early? There will be a lot of second guessing that call on Cleveland talk shows this week.On a good note Pryor looks great at wide receiver and Kessler is looking more and more like the QB who can take them somewhere.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Poor old Bryan Hoyer. Started putting up pro bowl numbers then broken arm. I think Da Bears will give Cleveland a run for the first draft pick

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Another QB goes out. The Browns just keep abusing any and all QB's they put in.

Return to “Pro Sports”