Cleveland Browns 2016-for what it's worth

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Cleveland Browns 2016-for what it's worth

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OH MY GARSH MAN. I MAY HAVE LAID AN EGG IN MY SEAT, I GOTTA CHECK REAL QUICK LIKE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I actually think they'll do better with McCown but that doesn't solve their long term issue at QB

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

What's the over/under on when McCown will get knocked out? Got a sneaky feeling Pryor's QB days are not done :o

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Another day in the life a a Browns fan. :? :(

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I thought I was going to see a 42-0 win today and then the real Browns showed up.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Didn't watch the game but that was a poor penalty call at the end of the game. With the ref standing right there.The only thing I could think is Pryor was running his mouth as the ball came out of his hands. It didn't look like it. If that is not the case it goes to Browns no luck again.

No matter who the QB is they should file with the Players Union for the abuse they suffer from terrible line play. It doesn't matter who is QB getting abused adds up. The have talent to throw the ball to at WR but looks like the kid from USC will get to show what he can do soon before he gets hurt.

Read on article on line that the Browns fired 6 of their best scouts 2 weeks before the draft. Because they liked Wentz as a QB. The Browns want the flashy QB. Johnny Not on the Spot and RG Look at Me. Two of the best QB's to talk about the hype. They think it is Fantasy Football but the good ones have to produce on the field. Not just be a Fantasy.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Week 3 or Weak 3 game and next QB Kessler starting.

You build a house first on a good foundation. The foundation/offensive line is not there to support/hold upright a QB. OH well if the Browns use over 10 QB's this season will the NFL award them the top 5 draft picks next year?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

How can the draft go so wrong for all these years.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Terrible ownership and organization from the time this team came back. Nothing will change until that changes. I don't care anymore.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BREAKING NEWS:----------THE BROWNS PLACE KICKER TRYED TO HURT HIMSELF LAST NIGHT, BUT HE PUSHED THE FORK AND IT WENT WIDE LEFT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Oh Bait that was low :lol: :lol: :lol: Browns fans are immune to these debacles anymore.Feel sorry for the poor feller, got his chance and blew it bad!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I'd say they're playing over their skis right now. But they'll come back to Earth this Sunday; they're on TV

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote:Oh Bait that was low :lol: :lol: :lol: Browns fans are immune to these debacles anymore.Feel sorry for the poor feller, got his chance and blew it bad!

hey bolt, after decades of bengals debacle's. and my bengals stitting at 1-2. I hadda lighten the atmosphere and offer up the opportunity for folks to get a laugh somehow.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well let's hope the Bengals are not going back to the same debacles,I remember too many years where the Browns and Bengals were battling it out for the cellar :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT'S LOOKING THAT WAY AGAIN BOLT UNFORTUNATELY.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Sorry guys but this is a Browns thread. On this one, I don't care a flip about the Bengals

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

This Gordon mess might be good if the Browns look to make drug/alcohol counseling a priority and mandatory for all players and coaches. Browns start making progress then crap happens. The offense did put up more points against Miami than the Bengals. Even with a rookie QB starting for the first time. Hope he continues to improve and not get hurt like the other QB's

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Browns played good ball but turnovers hurt them. Playing with backup players. The offensive line had the center go out and had to shuffle people around again. Even after a big turnover of the roster this year.
I did think it was a joke that the woman sideline reporter said that RG 3 wears a headset during the game so he could talk to the QB. That RG3 is a great team mate doing all he could to help. When I never seen it. First he only had an earbud in 1 ear not a headset. I didn't see him talking with the offense or QB when they got to the sidelines. The media tries to make RG3 seem so much better than how he plays. He played good years in the past.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

As a die hard Browns fan I am just sick of it. The Browns organization have squandered draft pick after draft pick and have failed to "build" anything resembling a football "team".

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The last game talk in some shows about the Duke Johnson fumble that Duke came up with. The ref's ruled Washington recovered. They didn't show the replay during the game that Duke came up with the ball. Just showing different angles not showing Duke standing up. Not saying it was the reason for the call. The ref came right in and signaled Washington ball before the pile started to unwind. The ref is the only woman in the NFL. The NFL said it was the right call today. Sure could have changed the game.

Return to “Pro Sports”