November 17, 2023 Eastern Meigs 19 - 20 Caldwell

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Caldwell v Eastern

Post by thirtyonetrap »

icanpickem wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:09 am
trampoline wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:33 am The old adage that says when you have success and win you should act like you've been there before certainly doesnt apply to these idiots. Its easy to see why the eastern kids act the way they do.
But they haven't been here before. They've won more playoff games this season (3) than in the previous 50 seasons combined (2)
This will be their 4th playoff game this season which is half of what they had total, coming into this season.

I'm sure the program will return to status quo shorty.
Maybe. And if that happens you won’t see us on here crying like little children about how “mean those people with good teams are.” Meantime we’ll be bareassing our way through R27. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:23 am
trampoline wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:33 am The old adage that says when you have success and win you should act like you've been there before certainly doesnt apply to these idiots. Its easy to see why the eastern kids act the way they do.
But they haven't been here before. They've won more playoff games this season (3) than in the previous 50 seasons combined (2)
This will be their 4th playoff game this season which is half of what they had total, coming into this season.

Maybe. And if that happens you won’t see us on here crying like little children about how “mean those people with good teams are.” Meantime we’ll be bareassing our way through R27. :mrgreen:
Nah, rather than crying about how mean people are with good teams, you’ll be crying about bad calls that decide a game you lost. You have a couple successful years and you think you run the roost.

Eastern, as for your fans on here, we’re sorry you have to deal with them just like we do. It gets old. Hopefully players don’t get on this site.

Anyways, good luck Eastern! Wish your team and coaches success tonight! Go rep the TVC and bring home a regional title!

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Glousterite wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:21 am

Nah, rather than crying about how mean people are with good teams, you’ll be crying about bad calls that decide a game you lost. You have a couple successful years and you think you run the roost.

Eastern, as for your fans on here, we’re sorry you have to deal with them just like we do. It gets old. Hopefully players don’t get on this site.

Anyways, good luck Eastern! Wish your team and coaches success tonight! Go rep the TVC and bring home a regional title!
Oh how far the mighty have fallen. Just a few short years ago this site was full of Thimble fans bragging about how great they were and bashing their opponents. Now the lone fan they have left on here, since they’re all fair weather fans and don’t support their team when it’s down, is crying about how mean we are. Well one thing is for sure, when our team is good we’re on here supporting them. And when they’re not so good we’re on here supporting them. Your cohorts could learn something from that. Go Eagles 🦅

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:27 pm For all you non Easterners who are boo hooing about how mean we are on here go to the concession stand during pregame tonight and I’ll buy you a hotdog to prove how nice we really are. All you have to do is tell the concession workers that the Eastern fans on SEOPS are mean and they’ll give you your free dog. Limited to the first ten who show up. Since it’s basketball season for all of you you don’t have anything else going on so I’ll see you at the game. :mrgreen:

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Good luck to both teams, hoping for an injury free game for both sides. I think this is a pretty evenly matched game that could go either way. I will with full confidence say that this will likely, and unfortunately, be the last win of the season for tonight's winner. These Eastern fans like to talk about "bareassing" teams, if you all win I'd say Dalton will probably show you the true meaning of that phrase lol. Either way, great season for both programs, elite 8 and final four runs are special and both teams have given the communities something to be proud of! Go Redskins.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:27 pm For all you non Easterners who are boo hooing about how mean we are on here look me up during pregame tonight and I’ll buy you a hotdog to prove how nice we really are. Limited to the first ten who look me up. Since it’s basketball season for all of you you don’t have anything else going on so I’ll see you at the game. :mrgreen:
I will throw in a bag of popcorn and a Pepsi for the next 10 as a show of good faith. Only exception being anyone from Racine. Ain’t buying shite for those losers.

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

Looking like rain in the forecast for game time this evening. Hoping for a good injury free game. Good luck Skins

trampoline
Riding the Bench

Post by trampoline »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:36 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:27 pm For all you non Easterners who are boo hooing about how mean we are on here go to the concession stand during pregame tonight and I’ll buy you a hotdog to prove how nice we really are. All you have to do is tell the concession workers that the Eastern fans on SEOPS are mean and they’ll give you your free dog. Limited to the first ten who show up. Since it’s basketball season for all of you you don’t have anything else going on so I’ll see you at the game. :mrgreen:
nobody is talking about how mean you are, we are simply pointing out that several of you are complete idiots and you are making your school look like a clown college.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

trampoline wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:25 pm
nobody is talking about how mean you are, we are simply pointing out that several of you are complete idiots and you are making your school look like a clown college.
Sorry you got your feelings hurt. Maybe the basketball forum posters will be nicer to you when your basketball season starts tomorrow.

raindelay
Riding the Bench

Post by raindelay »

Anyone have anything regarding the actual game to add?

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:11 pm

Oh how far the mighty have fallen. Just a few short years ago this site was full of Thimble fans bragging about how great they were and bashing their opponents. Now the lone fan they have left on here, since they’re all fair weather fans and don’t support their team when it’s down, is crying about how mean we are. Well one thing is for sure, when our team is good we’re on here supporting them. And when they’re not so good we’re on here supporting them. Your cohorts could learn something from that. Go Eagles 🦅
We agree on one thing at least. There were some terrible fans for Trimble, but I’d say they were just looking for a rise out of people kinda like you goofballs. I haven’t said a word about how “mean” you guys are. I say “mean” because I highly doubt you’re really about that. Keyboards work wonders for guys like you.

Anyways. Bring home the regional title Eastern. Unlike a few of your fans, do it in class. The whole TVC is standing with you!
Last edited by Glousterite on Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

raindelay wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:19 pm Anyone have anything regarding the actual game to add?
Yes, sorry. Got caught up in the drama. Lol. I’ll take Eastern in a close one. When they played Trimble, both sides of their line were tough. I think they will cause an issue for Caldwell’s QB on the defensive side of things.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Caldwell - 7
Eastern - 0
8:03 left in the first

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

7-7
End of the first.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

13-7 Eastern
Eastern found the weak side of Caldwell’s defense.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

As I’ve said all season while everyone else was saying Caldwell would win R27, they’re soft. Let the route begin.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Glousterite wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:02 pm

We agree on one thing at least. There were some terrible fans for Trimble, but I’d say they were just looking for a rise out of people kinda like you goofballs. I haven’t said a word about how “mean” you guys are. I say “mean” because I highly doubt you’re really about that. Keyboards work wonders for guys like you.

Anyways. Bring home the regional title Eastern. Unlike a few of your fans, do it in class. The whole TVC is standing with you!
Did you get your free hotdog? :mrgreen:

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

trampoline wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:25 pm

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:41 pm

You make sense. You’re about as soft as you say Caldwell is.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Glousterite wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:43 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:41 pm

You make sense. You’re about as soft as you say Caldwell is.
I’ll take that as a yes. You’re welcome. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”