Re: Nd bout to go ud (undefeated)

Post by Underb@@b01! »

Nd will win by 10 this week. The best rb in the league is there

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:16 pm
Hoopster98 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:08 am I'd like to know who he catered to? Every kid he played should of been playing, not one kid on the sideline should of been playing over anybody on the field. Heck, the biggest donor pulled his grandson not because of playing time. I think you should get your facts straight about him catering to players. Only position I could see would of been the QB but in the offense he ran, you need your stud as a RB or WR not at QB.

I watched ND play Eastern Meigs and Williamsburg, I believe ND will have trouble with any team that can throw or run the ball outside. Eastern Meigs got outside all night long due to DE not keeping contain and DB getting sucked in. Also, not a lot of speed on that ND defense. Secondary struggles to guard the deep ball. Offensively, I'd like to see more simple throws Hitch, Slant, Out, PA with a drag route instead of going for the deep ball every possession. Once you get the short passes down then go down field. Maybe I'm just old school pass routes but their passing games looks like Madden throwing it deep every play. Davis runs hard which would great going under center for a PA. Until ND beats someone good, you can't say ND is better without Coach Ashley. As you can tell, I'm a Coach Ashley supporter. I do believe his offense was boring during his 2nd run at ND. If you look at it, he didn't start running the Wing T then Shotgun Wing T until about his 3rd or 4th year into his 2nd run at ND. He started this because of the team he had and knew he couldn't line up and go at you. The last 3 years at ND he did have some athletes that could of did more things.
Let’s address the wing t first. It can be a good offense, with a team that can run it. Ashley ran it for years and only had 1 team that ran it successfully. Also, it is very easy to defend against, mostly from just disrupting the backfield. He’s not had the guards to pull and block. All that being said, he still ran the wing t without any adjustments.

As far as catering to players (donors), he did. Mostly who got the ball and when. Run numbers up for one player instead of spreading the ball around. When it was a tough team the “stud” player didn’t get the ball, another player took the punishment, until the tough team put their second team in and the “stud” player got his 100 yards and couple of TD’s. Easy teams stud player stayed in all game and for 25 touches and 200+ yards. Yes, biggest donor took his player elsewhere and not because of playing time. The last kid that quit was a “stud” running back under Ashley that got moved to the line where he belonged, because he was no longer catered to.
We can let the Ashley bashing go, move on and support ND and the new coach (or give him hell if he deserves it), but as long as it keeps coming up, it’s going to keep being addressed!
Well, well, well, if it isnt Coach Tubby! Hey have they ordered your varsity jacket yet? This post is the dumbest thing I have read since the last time I read one of your posts. Your thoughts on defending Wing T are completely asinine. That means stupid. But hey keep sucking the hind teat on this "new and improved" program. But remember this, they couldnt even beat Eastern who is a mediocre team playing a crap schedule. Keep the faith, maybe you and your new varsity jacket can be the waterboy next year. CHEERS!

Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Post by Lovehoops1 »

greygoose wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:16 pm
Lovehoops1 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:53 pm ND is not a good Football team. Once again refs helping at home. Anytime you play ND at home you get homered in any sport
So why do you go to the games then?
Bc I'm Catholic and my mom makes me.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Lovehoops1 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:36 pm
Lovehoops1 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:53 pm ND is not a good Football team. Once again refs helping at home. Anytime you play ND at home you get homered in any sport
Maybe she wants you to become a man and play football!!! Lol

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Re: Notre Dame Titans 2023

Post by dirt_cinders »

ND 26 South Gallia 6 at the half

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

40 - 6 3rd qtr

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

dirt_cinders wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:00 pm 40 - 6 3rd qtr
How you SG fans like those ND refs? :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

40 to 6 ND. Final

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:14 pm
Yea....they the refs resulted in 34 pta. Idiot that is feeling beat down after your loss last evening. Was that the fault if the refs too?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

dirt_cinders wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:55 pm
Yea....they the refs resulted in 34 pta. Idiot that is feeling beat down after your loss last evening. Was that the fault if the refs too?
Beat down? No, that’s what we did to ND despite the ND homers in stripes. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:56 pm

Beat down? No, that’s what we did to ND despite the ND homers in stripes. :mrgreen:
Gotta love morons that show up and run their mouths when they obviously don’t know how OHSAA assigns refs!!! ND has nothing to do with who refs the games!! But nice try!!! Maybe if you all would concentrate on who you play the next week instead of who you played two weeks ago, you would still be undefeated.. But keep your focus on us that’s fine! I love being that team that is always in your mind!!! Lol

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

BillyBob21 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:26 am

Gotta love morons that show up and run their mouths when they obviously don’t know how OHSAA assigns refs!!! ND has nothing to do with who refs the games!! But nice try!!! Maybe if you all would concentrate on who you play the next week instead of who you played two weeks ago, you would still be undefeated.. But keep your focus on us that’s fine! I love being that team that is always in your mind!!! Lol
Do you actually believe that ND has nothing to do with who refs their games? The OHSAA is assigning refs now? Now that right there is funny. And we bareassed you so show some respect for your superiors boy. But keep hiring homers so you can keep winning and getting us those playoff points. :mrgreen:

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:09 am

Do you actually believe that ND has nothing to do with who refs their games? The OHSAA is assigning refs now? Now that right there is funny. And we bareassed you so show some respect for your superiors boy. But keep hiring homers so you can keep winning and getting us those playoff points. :mrgreen:
There she is, Chief Angry Eagle. Spewing hatred and ignorance again. She is a little upset with the loss this week and near escape last week. She needs to relive past games.
Bless her little angry heart.

Bmoc616
Riding the Bench

Post by Bmoc616 »

The refs didn't play any role in that game. That was just an old fashioned butt kicking. ND's running back has great balance and is hard to tackle. They were the better team. Plain and simple.

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Who you calling Boy??? You better come feel again!!!! We are 2-2 at home 2-0 on the road! So your accusations of us stacking refs to win games is simply bogus. You beat us by 16 hardly an embarrassment since prior to the game you all running your mouth saying Karma was gonna get us because Eastern was gonna score 78 on us.. You may have beat us in total points of the game which is all that matters but who actually got the beat down??? I believe several players for you all never finished the game. All of NDs players did! Depth is ND’s main issue this year. Go ask your coach if he would like to face tND again and I bet his answer would surprise you.
Eastern has depth.. ND doesn’t. I could care less what Eastern does the remainder of the year and don’t follow them. Eastern don’t live in my head like ND lives in yours. You must have a crush on a ND boy or two because you can’t stay away.
It will be a cold day down below before I ever show respect to Eastern because of morons like you!! You and others like you really makes Eastern look too notched!!!

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

dirt_cinders wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:42 am

There she is, Chief Angry Eagle. Spewing hatred and ignorance again. She is a little upset with the loss this week and near escape last week. She needs to relive past games.
Bless her little angry heart.
So, you gonna tell us how the OHSAA assigns refs for all ND games? :mrgreen:

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

BillyBob21 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:27 am

Who you calling Boy??? You better come feel again!!!! We are 2-2 at home 2-0 on the road! So your accusations of us stacking refs to win games is simply bogus. You beat us by 16 hardly an embarrassment since prior to the game you all running your mouth saying Karma was gonna get us because Eastern was gonna score 78 on us.. You may have beat us in total points of the game which is all that matters but who actually got the beat down??? I believe several players for you all never finished the game. All of NDs players did! Depth is ND’s main issue this year. Go ask your coach if he would like to face tND again and I bet his answer would surprise you.
Eastern has depth.. ND doesn’t. I could care less what Eastern does the remainder of the year and don’t follow them. Eastern don’t live in my head like ND lives in yours. You must have a crush on a ND boy or two because you can’t stay away.
It will be a cold day down below before I ever show respect to Eastern because of morons like you!! You and others like you really makes Eastern look too notched!!!
Feel again? Feel what, boy. :mrgreen:

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

BillyBob21 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:44 pm
Lovehoops1 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:36 pm

Maybe she wants you to become a man and play football!!! Lol
It will take some surgery for you to become a man BOY!

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

BillyBob21 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:27 am

We beat you and the refs by 16 at your place. The beat down would have been way worse anywhere else and with nonbiased refs. Your team is about like one of those river carp they serve at the Ribber. It stinks!

Buckeye1972
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye1972 »

Notre Dame uses an assigner for their football games. He happens to be the assigner for the TVC which means he assigns Eastern Meigs home games. The crew that did the game was all from the TVC area. I saw the game and I am trying to figure out if there was a problem in particular or just generally with the officials. I thought they did a good job. I talked with several fans of the Eagles after the game and they were all very friendly. I don't know what the one poster had with the game.

Return to “Football”