WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Re: WEEK 12 OHIO STATE @ MICHIGAN.

Post by Raiderball »

Valenth wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:32 am
Raiderball wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:34 pm I thought the big14 played defense. These two can’t spell defense.
Neither could Alabama or Auburn last night either hanging 40+ points on each other 😉
I agree

BoJack Horseman
Waterboy

Post by BoJack Horseman »

Raiderball wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:34 am
Raiderball wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:34 pm I thought the big14 played defense. These two can’t spell defense.
Neither could Alabama or Auburn last night either hanging 40+ points on each other 😉
I agree
OSU has said all year that Wade's position is the most important position in the OSU defense and he was out against UM (apparently available but OSU chose to sit him). In response, OSU played the first half in a 4-4, with a vanilla cover 3 behind it. They also moved CB Arnette inside on the slot, and put the new CB on the outside. There were lots of mix ups, so in the second half, OSU went nickel, played more man, put Arnette back to his normal spot outside, and had the new CB play the slot. Patterson went 4-18 in the second half.

But I agree, none of OSU, LSU or Clemson is going to beat the other without scoring 30+ points (at least) IMO.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

BoJack Horseman wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:13 pm
Raiderball wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:34 am

I agree
OSU has said all year that Wade's position is the most important position in the OSU defense and he was out against UM (apparently available but OSU chose to sit him). In response, OSU played the first half in a 4-4, with a vanilla cover 3 behind it. They also moved CB Arnette inside on the slot, and put the new CB on the outside. There were lots of mix ups, so in the second half, OSU went nickel, played more man, put Arnette back to his normal spot outside, and had the new CB play the slot. Patterson went 4-18 in the second half.

But I agree, none of OSU, LSU or Clemson is going to beat the other without scoring 30+ points (at least) IMO.
Which also took Tuff out of one on one pass coverage on WR crossing routes which helped the 2nd half

Return to “College Sports”