10th Grade College Exposure Travel Team

ohioelitebasketball
Waterboy

10th Grade College Exposure Travel Team

Post by ohioelitebasketball »

A little about myself My name is Coach Craig I have over 19 years of coaching experience. I have coached middle school, high school, AAU and now coach at Kingston Prep Academy a college prep school program. I am also in charge of player development in the Ohio Elite Basketball Academy AAU organization. I have contacts with many college coaches from all divisions of colleges all over the United States. I am putting together a AAU 10th grade College Exposure team. I am looking for 10th grade players who maybe interested in playing in major college exposure tournaments this spring and summer. The team will be a travel team so we will be traveling to different states to play in tournaments in front of major college coaches.The team will be a 8 player roster so that will insure quality playing time for each player so they can make the most out of the exposure they will be receiving. My goal as a coach is to get my players that maybe interested in playing college basketball exposed to as many college coaches as possible during the recruiting live periods. We will be practicing in the Columbus area. If your a player or a parent interested in being part of the team and playing for the Ohio Elite Basketball Academy contact me for more information. Call or text me at (740) 644-1557 I am looking forward to hearing from you!

grey22
Waterboy

Re: 10th Grade College Exposure Travel Team

Post by grey22 »

Im assuming this is taking place after official high school basketball season?

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

grey22 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:34 am Im assuming this is taking place after official high school basketball season?
ohioelitebasketball wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:51 am I am putting together a AAU 10th grade College Exposure team. I am looking for 10th grade players who maybe interested in playing in major college exposure tournaments this spring and summer.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
ohioelitebasketball
Waterboy

Yes we will be playing this spring and summer after the high school season is over. I am looking to see who maybe interested in playing so that I can get out to some high school games to meet the players and family's that are interested in playing on the team.
Last edited by ohioelitebasketball on Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

What is the cost? I may have a son who is interested.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

My son is a sophomore. Also wondering the cost before moving forward.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

My son Trey Master is 15. He’s a great 3 point shooter but I doubt his overall game would be sufficient for this level of a team.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

my son is 5’1 and can dribble 2 basketballs at once and wears shoes that cost $250. When are the tryouts?

ohioelitebasketball
Waterboy

Everyone interested can contact me by text or phone call at 740 644 1557. I will discuss the cost and tournament schedule with you.

Thank you,

Coach Craig

ohioelitebasketball
Waterboy

Here is one tournament we will be playing in. Its loaded with talented teams. There is always a great number of college coaches that attend this event in Kentucky.
Attachments
mail.png

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

mlittle wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:47 pm my son is 5’1 and can dribble 2 basketballs at once and wears shoes that cost $250. When are the tryouts?
LOL

Return to “Boys Basketball”