Thankfull for sEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Thankfull for sEOPS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I got my 1st computer in January of 2005. I think I joined jan. 5th. so I been here many moons as well. I really enjoy the site. and have made some wonderful, personal friends here as well. it has gotten completely off track a couple of times. but is being ran very well now. and i'll be a member here till they throw dirt on me.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

geesh, I just looked on jan. 17th, i'll have been on here 15 years, that's crazy. and only 1 user name ever.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:12 am geesh, I just looked on jan. 17th, i'll have been on here 15 years, that's crazy. and only 1 user name ever.
You’ve been here the whole time I’ve been reading..

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:12 am geesh, I just looked on jan. 17th, i'll have been on here 15 years, that's crazy. and only 1 user name ever.
I can always remember you and noreply66 on here

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I came on here in June of 2005. When I came on here I thought I was already on here??????? If it was under a different user name I can't remember. Was there a site in SEO at the same time this one started?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:30 pm I came on here in June of 2005. When I came on here I thought I was already on here??????? If it was under a different user name I can't remember. Was there a site in SEO at the same time this one started?
I used to have a little message board on the SEOALFootball.com website that you might be thinking of. It was pretty short lived but did have some good content.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I remember that. This was a sight just like this one. I went through the names before June 2005 and nothing rings a bell if I used a different name.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:10 am I got my 1st computer in January of 2005. I think I joined jan. 5th. so I been here many moons as well. I really enjoy the site. and have made some wonderful, personal friends here as well. it has gotten completely off track a couple of times. but is being ran very well now. and i'll be a member here till they throw dirt on me.
lol throw dirt on me,i love the way you talk very funny and not in a bad way.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have no idea what yer saying dilly. I try to keep it comical and clean.

portsmouth_98
All State

Post by portsmouth_98 »

I started with the same name on JJ Huddle back in 2001. I was working in Columbus a lot at the time and needed a way to stay connected. I remember some of the same Portsmouth posters over there but there are many missing now such as Desimus Maximus ,Philly, Prince Trojan, etc. I can't remember if it was Bigdowg or Ozzie who sent me the link for this place and I was immediately hooked. I've had some lean seasons posting but I'm pretty bored now a days so I should be of a regular again. I think at one time I was in the top 25 or 30 in posts back around the start of the new SEOAL before Portsmouths football program went into complete turmoil. Lots of fun memories, including get togethers at Pmows and Tiger Baits many moons ago.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I was on jj's huddle for a cup of coffee, and I had the same user name as this. but I enjoyed reading there more than posting. I was on seops 10 times more than jj's.

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

I’ll ask on this thread, because I’m curious. I see when everyone starts out they are a waterboy, I’m guessing the more you post the higher your rank is. Anyways I was curious, what are the numbers for every rank?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:31 pm I’ll ask on this thread, because I’m curious. I see when everyone starts out they are a waterboy, I’m guessing the more you post the higher your rank is. Anyways I was curious, what are the numbers for every rank?
I'm not sure. I knew them under the old system but I'm not sure how many gets you what under this one.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:31 pm I’ll ask on this thread, because I’m curious. I see when everyone starts out they are a waterboy, I’m guessing the more you post the higher your rank is. Anyways I was curious, what are the numbers for every rank?

Every 100-150 post or so I’d say you move up

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I have594 post it says I’m varsity

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:58 pm I have594 post it says I’m varsity
I’m up to SEOPS HO. I think it’s fitting :lol:

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:58 pm I have594 post it says I’m varsity
You're already up to 608 posts in less than a month. You'll slow down as the newness wears off and you get older and wiser to a lot of the banter on here unless this is your life. You won't reach SEOPS Hippo until you are old. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I’ve been reading this site since it started when I was a freshman in high school I just love football that’s all everyone who knows me In Real life knows that. I go watch local teams in the playoffs and everything usually just football and basketball though when they make it and goto 90 percent of the games I always loved the game as a kid I had multiple people who coached in my family so maybe that helped.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:31 pm I’ve been reading this site since it started when I was a freshman in high school I just love football that’s all everyone who knows me In Real life knows that. I go watch local teams in the playoffs and everything usually just football and basketball though when they make it and goto 90 percent of the games I always loved the game as a kid I had multiple people who coached in my family so maybe that helped.
A lot of us on here were probably just like you at that age so enjoy it. :D

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Glad SEOP is still around. I was in high school when I first got on here. Shouldn’t have been but I’ve stuck with it all these years later. Not many Portsmouth posters left from when I first started. A few post here and there. The site just keeps getting better and better. New number of user online record breaks what seems like every football season. There’s an app now, it’s come a long way. Thanks for all the work you put in Matt, also thanks to the mods.

Who Dey!

Return to “Football”