October 11, 2019 Nelsonville-York 7 - 36 Wellston

dilligaf
S

Re: Final: Nelsonville-York 7 - Wellston 36

Post by dilligaf »

Is there something we dont know about or is coach Richards just wasting a great player.

2Time
Freshman Team

Post by 2Time »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:25 pm Is there something we dont know about or is coach Richards just wasting a great player.
Hate to say but maybe this goes beyond the coach? Possible that the powers that be don’t want him hurt so he doesn’t lose his ride?

RVRaiderFan
All State

Re: Nelsonville-York - Wellston

Post by RVRaiderFan »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:59 am
RVRaiderFan wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:05 pm Having seen both teams this season against RV.....I said it on air/radio from the Wellston press box Friday night.....Wellston is the best team I have seen all season long in 2019. RV has played CG, Gallipolis, Portsmouth, NY, Meigs and Wellston.

I'm going with Wellston in this one!

bold statement......the golden rockets must have surely impressed you to say they are in there with Gallia, Coal Grove and Portsmouth......

It was a bold statement countywide35. I got a lot of flack for it from Gallipolis fans and NY fans.
After last Friday night, I still stand by it! ;)

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

2Time wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:20 pm
dilligaf wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:25 pm Is there something we dont know about or is coach Richards just wasting a great player.
Hate to say but maybe this goes beyond the coach? Possible that the powers that be don’t want him hurt so he doesn’t lose his ride?
Don't forget, mommy holds the purse strings. :mrgreen:

NoPain23
Freshman Team

Post by NoPain23 »

RVRaiderFan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:33 am
RVRaiderFan wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:05 pm Having seen both teams this season against RV.....I said it on air/radio from the Wellston press box Friday night.....Wellston is the best team I have seen all season long in 2019. RV has played CG, Gallipolis, Portsmouth, NY, Meigs and Wellston.

I'm going with Wellston in this one!

bold statement......the golden rockets must have surely impressed you to say they are in there with Gallia, Coal Grove and Portsmouth......

It was a bold statement countywide35. I got a lot of flack for it from Gallipolis fans and NY fans.
This is all RV fans do. They will always say they’ve played someone better than GA or they will constantly predict loses for Gallia. They get bored down there when they can’t win more than 2 games.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

NoPain23 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:18 pm

This is all RV fans do. They will always say they’ve played someone better than GA or they will constantly predict loses for Gallia. They get bored down there when they can’t win more than 2 games.
Are you absolutely freaking kidding me right now?!?! At NO point did I say anything about playing someone better. I certain NEVER said anything about Gallipolis losing. All I said was that Wellston was the best team I had seen live. The only thing I mentioned about Gallipolis is that I got flack from some Gallipolis buddies of mine.

You may think "this is all RV fans do", but I can tell you THIS RV fan did nothing you said. Period.

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Shane Falco
Freshman Team

Post by Shane Falco »

RVRaiderFan wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 pm
NoPain23 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:18 pm

Are you absolutely freaking kidding me right now?!?! At NO point did I say anything about playing someone better. I certain NEVER said anything about Gallipolis losing. All I said was that Wellston was the best team I had seen live. The only thing I mentioned about Gallipolis is that I got flack from some Gallipolis buddies of mine.

You may think "this is all RV fans do", but I can tell you THIS RV fan did nothing you said. Period.
I'm not a RV, Wellston or GA fan but I have seen all three play and Wellston is by far the best team.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

OSU22 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:38 am
Chief Kdogg wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:32 pm
OSU22 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: If you think NY gets homer refs then you're off your rocker lol NY NEVER gets a call at home, they get homered at home lol
If you can sell that garbage to anyone you should sell them an ocean front home in Murray City while you have them on the hook. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Global warming man, it could happen 😂😂😂
The refs did all they could vs Wellston. At some point the team needed to step up and do their part. The refs can only do so much. :mrgreen:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

dilligaf wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:42 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:30 am
GRF wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:55 am Game Day! Good luck Rockets 🚀

Injury free game for both teams.
Yes it is game day. And this is the day/night that NY really begins the Tour of Redemption and Respect. I'll call it the R&R tour. Win and we're in is the motto. One win at a time. Go Bucks!

Tour canceled. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, once again we're not 100% but we got the win last Friday, which means we're in week 9 with a chance to win yet another TVC Championship and a playoff birth. So the tour is back on. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Shotgun red
Riding the Bench

Post by Shotgun red »

Ground Buck wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:17 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:30 am

Yes it is game day. And this is the day/night that NY really begins the Tour of Redemption and Respect. I'll call it the R&R tour. Win and we're in is the motto. One win at a time. Go Bucks!

Tour canceled. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, once again we're not 100% but we got the win last Friday, which means we're in week 9 with a chance to win yet another TVC Championship and a playoff birth. So the tour is back on. :mrgreen:
I am guessing the last stop on tour will be Friday night.

I am not a Burrows fan but, I am a BURROW fan!
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Shotgun red wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:40 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:17 pm

I am guessing the last stop on tour will be Friday night.
Yes, Friday night Nov 1st. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Ff3233 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:34 pm
NY Tomcat wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:47 am
NoPain23 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:41 am #3 is not D-1 talent he’s simply getting recruited because it’s his hometown and he’s fast. He is fast that is it. He will not play anything other than special teams at OU. He hasn’t done anything against a team with a winning record.
Are you sure he's 100% healthy? Might want to find out before you express your opinion. Cause we think he's worthy of the D1 hype.
All the ny fans on this board said they've been healthy for more than a few games. We all know he is an on again off again player this year. Barely played against ff and when he did he wasn't utilized all that well. He is athletically gifted, but hard to be a one man show vs good teams. Hope he does well at ou
He got healthy toward the end of the season and helped NY win yet another TVC title. Oh, and he's officially headed to OU now so...

Return to “Football”