Eastern/Southern hype 2019

pomeroy panther
Waterboy

Eastern/Southern hype 2019

Post by pomeroy panther »

Let's get this started early this year. This game could have huge playoff implications, especially if Southern beats Waterford this week. Shaping up to be a huge game this year

Baldeagle
Varsity

Re: Eastern/Southern hype 2019

Post by Baldeagle »

Racine folks can only hope and pray that the dude running the show over there has figured out how to defend a hook and lateral. My sources tell me the eagles have something cooking for the ‘does in this game too. They better have their guard up in the land of corn and maters.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

All that being said
Racine can’t handle the ground assault from eastern

My prediction

Eastern 34
Southern.....pain......

Carzycurt
Freshman Team

Post by Carzycurt »

Tornadoes are gonna throw all over the eagles !

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

That's what i'm afraid of ^

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

Eastern has a solid running game. Southern has a pitiful run defense. I am willing to guess Eastern gets a ton of yards on the ground and scores a lot, and Southern will get a lot of yards through the air, and scores a lot. I could see this coming down to a special teams play that makes the difference. Probably a close game, although it will be high scoring.

With that said, we are still a couple weeks out from that match up. Injuries happen, and could very well change the outcome of the game vs if it was played this weekend.

Pic A Way
Waterboy

Post by Pic A Way »

This is gonna be a very interesting game. Eastern is one dimensional, but Southern's run defense is dreadful. On the other hand, Southern has talent at the skill positions and I can't see Eastern's DB's being able to defend them. I think this game comes down to who has the ball last and both teams scoring 40+

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Pic A Way wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:33 pm This is gonna be a very interesting game. Eastern is one dimensional, but Southern's run defense is dreadful. On the other hand, Southern has talent at the skill positions and I can't see Eastern's DB's being able to defend them. I think this game comes down to who has the ball last and both teams scoring 40+
Eastern will have a great game plan for the tomatoes. But that's a few games away. If it does come down to the last possession it will end just like last year. :mrgreen:

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Eagles all the way.

putz
Waterboy

Post by putz »

Eastern by the luck a the Irish, whatdya say laddy?

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

putz wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:58 pm Eastern by the luck a the Irish, whatdya say laddy?
Is this putz Newland?

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Greenmachine88
Waterboy

Post by Greenmachine88 »

I have seen eastern and the tomatoes play eastern is a better team but on a good night the tomatoes can beat the Eagles. both teams have good running backs if the eagles wants to win their defense needs to shut down tomatoes running game and eagles defensive backs needs to step up if that happens game over eagles win.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Game's at Southern, so Eastern is down 14 all ready. Other than that, if Pat listens to his coaches Eastern will claw out a win despite the stripes. If he doesn't who knows. We saw what happened against Waterford when he didn't listen. :roll:

Return to “Football”