BENGALS GET UPSET DURING BYE WEEK. PLAY THE JAGS 10/20 AT 1PM.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BENGALS GET UPSET DURING BYE WEEK. PLAY THE JAGS 10/20 AT 1PM.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YES THE IRONTON ST. JOE FLYERS STARTED A PROGRAM BACK AND IT WAS SO LATE IN THE SEASON THEY PLAYED THE BENGALS DURING THEIR BYE WEEK. and upset the winless bengals. I ALWAYS LOVED WATCHIN THE FLYERS ON SATURDAY NIGHT AT TAMKS MEMORIAL STADIUM.

WELL THE JAGS INVADE THE ''WINLESS JUNGLE'' SUNDAY TO PLAY THE OFT DEFEATED BENGALS. IN FRONT OF 903 SCREAMING FANS. BOUT ANYTHING THAT CAN GO WRONG HAS. IT COULD BE A LONG DAY. I'M BOUT AS STOKED AS WAITING TOO PASS A 9MM KIDNEY STONE AND WATCHING PAINT DRY AT THE SAME TIME. MY ALARM WENT OFF THE OTHER DAY AND SAID DALTON GOT SACKED AGAIN IN LAST WEEK'S GAME. WE ARE REALLY LOOKING QUITE PATHETIC RIGHT NOW. CAN WE GET THINGS GOING A BIT HERE ????????????????????????????????????? :D

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: BENGALS GET UPSET DURING BYE WEEK. PLAY THE JAGS 10/20 AT 1PM.

Post by dazed&confused »

C'mon Bait. You're a lifelong fan. Keep the faith. Like this old Browns fan, I'm upset but I don't have anywhere else to go. When they start playing that old NFL highlights music, I'm right back where I started. I love thinking about Leroy Kelly running through the mud. We just have to deal with the setbacks and move on. I'm sure you still have dreams of Kenny Anderson throwing to Isaac Curtis.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YTB, that was funny. Yet the Bengals are hapless. Like the Reds, the whole structure from players to management needs blown up. Yet as long as Mike Brown gets NFL television money, he will not care about winning nor will he care about a two thirds empty stadium.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

If someone bought the Bengals would they keep them in Cincy?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

PB Stadium.is what, 15 years old? Paid for with state money. Would be a black eye for NFL to.pull them now. Another 10 years, who knows?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the bengals play the ravens this sunday. what was ole bait thinkin.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

c'mon bengals. we need a win badly.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

The announcer said if you like a lot of punts this is your game. :lol: :lol: :oops:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they are awful. though they were in this game for 3 quarters Dalton is totally lost. he continually throws the balls behind his recievers or over their heads. he is rattled and questioning his ownself. I think at this point it would be a relief to him to start finley or dolegala. and see how the team reacts. we cain't tackle, we cain't block. we cain't score, we cain't hit open recievers. we look horrible.

Return to “Pro Sports”