2019 Season Girls Soccer Scores, Standings & Updates

fcbayern
Waterboy

Re: 2019 Season Girls Soccer Scores, Standings & Updates

Post by fcbayern »

usmcengineer wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:54 am
Chillibobo wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:22 am
usmcengineer wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:13 pm

When you have Waverly and Warren seeds 2 and 3 to Chillicothe that is crazy. Now I have no clue how the do the seeding but when you see Chillicothe record compared to Waverly and Warren. That is sad that they are ranked above Waverly and Warren. I lost all respect for Chillicothe sports program when they left the OCC because they kept getting beat an couldn't hang
East & West are separate sectionals, Chillicothe wasn't in a vote with Waverly & Warren.....

Chilli has a better record than Waverly (and only lost to D1 teams in Marietta & Logan).

I predict that Warren beats Waverly in the sectional final then wins a close one with Chillicothe in the district semi-final. They will take on the winner of FU and Unioto for the district.

How do you get Chillicothe has a better record then Waverly, Waverly is (11-3) Chillicothe is (9-2). Chillicothe doesnt play anyone good in their league and the teams they have played that is good they got beat by. Chillicothe barely beat Rosecrans. If Rosecrans, an they are a D3 team, wouldn't have lost their seniors Chillicothe would have gotten killed by them like they did last year. With Zioee back for Waverly. Chillicothe is going to have a very hard time, Zioee had 45 goals her freshmen year an 30 last year was out 90% of this season. I would almost have said if Zioee wouldn't have gotten hurt she be over a 100 goals already and ate up Jayla's record for most goals scored in Ross county as a Junior. Waverly already has 2 girls other then Zioee that is over 20 goals. Waverly beat Wheelersburg there last meeting an Burg was at one time state ranked in D2. Chillicothe has Addie which is a good player and their main strikers, shut her down you shut down their team. Chillicothe has good players but when you put them up against good teams they choke. Just like Chillicothe will get beat when they play Unioto coming up.

IMO, I think Jackson and Warren will be 2 opponents that shouldn't be overlooked, and even though Waverly is a good team, making it to districts won't necessarily be an easy task.

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

No axe to grind but hey you think what ever you want. That is fine. Just no respect for the school system at all. I grad from Chillicothe I know how that school is or atleast how it was. They left the OCC because they kept getting the butt handed to them. They played the different conferences until they got one that they can dominate.

Yes I know Jayla is doing find I have watched a couple of her games online, an that is good for her. She actually has 2nd most goals for her team. That is fine that you watched her for years. I'm just telling you what I have heard from girls on her team. so you believe what you want to believe that is all fine with me doesn't make a difference to me.

Yes we will just have to wait and see. Ultimately I will be surprise if Chillicothe beats Waverly but if they do then they do. I know they won't get past FU

NewFace
Waterboy

Post by NewFace »

10-8
Peebles 10
Piketon 0

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Waverly 4
Northwest 0

Zoiee Smith with another hat trick and the Tiger defense pitches another shutout.

WAVERLY - SOC 2 CHAMPIONS!!

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

smurray wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:47 pm Waverly 4
Northwest 0

Zoiee Smith with another hat trick and the Tiger defense pitches another shutout.

Co champions

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

10/8

Wheelersburg 4

Chesapeake 0

NOTaUSMCengineer
Waterboy

Post by NOTaUSMCengineer »

I’m not exactly positive that this was written by an adult (JK, I know it was) but anyway. I’m most struck about the completely irrelevant insertion of Jayla Campbell into this. And the things that you’ve “heard” about her from others. Just pathetic, Mr. Addy. That’s straight up junior high girl level crap right there. It screams of desperation and jealousy. Your kid is good. She could be the talk of SEO if she actually played for a school that had a coach that cared about the program as much as he cared about playing board games in his mom’s basement. Don’t misdirect your anger and frustration at a highly touted player that’s done absolutely nothing to you or your kids to even begin to warrant this he said/she said BS when it should be directed at your school’s administration for letting those kids down.
usmcengineer wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:13 pm

When you have Waverly and Warren seeds 2 and 3 to Chillicothe that is crazy. Now I have no clue how the do the seeding but when you see Chillicothe record compared to Waverly and Warren. That is sad that they are ranked above Waverly and Warren. I lost all respect for Chillicothe sports program when they left the OCC because they kept getting beat an couldn't hang
East & West are separate sectionals, Chillicothe wasn't in a vote with Waverly & Warren.....

Chilli has a better record than Waverly (and only lost to D1 teams in Marietta & Logan).

I predict that Warren beats Waverly in the sectional final then wins a close one with Chillicothe in the district semi-final. They will take on the winner of FU and Unioto for the district.

How do you get Chillicothe has a better record then Waverly, Waverly is (11-3) Chillicothe is (9-2). Chillicothe doesnt play anyone good in their league and the teams they have played that is good they got beat by. Chillicothe barely beat Rosecrans. If Rosecrans, an they are a D3 team, wouldn't have lost their seniors Chillicothe would have gotten killed by them like they did last year. With Zioee back for Waverly. Chillicothe is going to have a very hard time, Zioee had 45 goals her freshmen year an 30 last year was out 90% of this season. I would almost have said if Zioee wouldn't have gotten hurt she be over a 100 goals already and ate up Jayla's record for most goals scored in Ross county as a Junior. Waverly already has 2 girls other then Zioee that is over 20 goals. Waverly beat Wheelersburg there last meeting an Burg was at one time state ranked in D2. Chillicothe has Addie which is a good player and their main strikers, shut her down you shut down their team. Chillicothe has good players but when you put them up against good teams they choke. Just like Chillicothe will get beat when they play Unioto coming up.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Northwest 0

They have at least tied with Wheelersburg for the SOC II. Burg has one game left at Minford. If they win, you share the league championship, lose and they finish second. Congrats to Waverly for your successful season thus far!

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Athens 1
Zanesville 1

Unioto 5
Central crossing 2

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

a_c_m wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:04 pm
Northwest 0

They have at least tied with Wheelersburg for the SOC II. Burg has one game left at Minford. If they win, you share the league championship, lose and they finish second. Congrats to Waverly for your successful season thus far!
I know that - they are still SOC 2 Champions....

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:01 pm
Northwest 0

Co champions
Did Wheelersburg beat Minford? If Wheelersburg beats Minford then yes, Co-Champions.
Does that make them any less Champions?

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

:o :o :o :o

Me doing my nightly reading. Tourney time must be close...

usmcengineer
Freshman Team

Post by usmcengineer »

NOTaUSMCengineer wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:02 pm I’m not exactly positive that this was written by an adult (JK, I know it was) but anyway. I’m most struck about the completely irrelevant insertion of Jayla Campbell into this. And the things that you’ve “heard” about her from others. Just pathetic, Mr. Addy. That’s straight up junior high girl level crap right there. It screams of desperation and jealousy. Your kid is good. She could be the talk of SEO if she actually played for a school that had a coach that cared about the program as much as he cared about playing board games in his mom’s basement. Don’t misdirect your anger and frustration at a highly touted player that’s done absolutely nothing to you or your kids to even begin to warrant this he said/she said BS when it should be directed at your school’s administration for letting those kids down.

Lmao you are way out in left field to even say this "desperate and jealousy" I'm neither one of those. Go ahead and try to cause problems by calling me out by name, does bother me either way. If I remember correctly I never brought up Jayla at first. All I said at first is about Zioee out scoring Jayla as a Jr. I've never said anything negative about Jayla and wont other then that one thing that I've heard other girls talk about. I've always said Jayla is a very good player. . She will probably be the best to come out of the area for a very long time. And well about the coach I'm not even gonna say anything else because you pretty much hit right on the nose.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

10/8
Chillicothe 4
Westerville South 1

Fairfield 10
Washington Court House 0

Rosecrans 9
Sheridan 1

Hamilton Township 4
Centennial 0

Wooster 2
New Philadelphia 0

Philo 8
Cambridge 0

Peebles 10
Piketon 0

need
South Point at Rock Hill
Gallia Academy at Fairland
Pickerington Central at Logan
Felicity Franklin at West Union

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Games Remaining (let me know result, canceled, or add to the list)

10/12
Amanda v Hamilton Township
Lancaster v Athens
Waverly v McClain
Zane Trace v Marietta
Logan Elm v Miami Trace
Point Pleasant v Chillicothe

10/11
Fairfield v Peebles

10/10
Zanesville v Warren
Williamstown v Marietta
Eastern Brown v Cincinnati Spirit
Piketon v Rock hill
West Muskingum v Maysville
Chesapeake v Portsmouth West
South Point v West Union
Peebles v Ripley
Northwest v Southeastern
Chillicothe v Unioto
Minford v Wheelersburg
Alexander v Logan
John Glenn v Tri-Valley
Sheridan v Morgan

10/9
Bloom Carroll v Fairfield Union
Lynchburg v Clinton Massie
Fayetteville v West Union
Circleville v Jackson
Rosecrans v Sheridan
Liberty Union v Logan Elm
Fisher v Teays
Westfall v Washington

10/8
West Union v Felicty Franklin
Logan v Pickerington Central
Rock Hill v South Point
Fairland v Gallia Academy
Fairfield Union v Washington
Teays Valley v Licking Heights

10/7
Portsmouth West v Fairland
Minford v St. Joe
Eastern Brown v Georgetown

10/5
Delaware Hayes v Teays Valley
Rosecrans v Whitehall
Grandview v John Glenn
Sheridan v Licking Valley
Ponitz Tech v Lynchburg

10/3 Lakewood v Sheridian
Washington v Miami Trace

10/2
Portsmouth West v Northwest

9/30
Portsmouth West v South Point

9/27
St. Joe v Fairland

9/25
Philo v Sheridan

9/12
Eastern Brown v Western Brown
Fairfield v Blanchester

9/11
West Union v Fayetteville

8/29
South Point v Greenup

8/27
Jackson v Miami Trace
Williamsburg v Eastern Brown

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Momofrunners
Freshman Team

Post by Momofrunners »

10/9
South Point 0
RH 4

Congratulations to the Redwomen on earning the shared title of OVC CHAMPIONS!

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Waverly 9
McClain 1

Bloom carroll 2
Fairfield union 0

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Fisher 5
Teays Valley 2

old_horse
JV Team

Post by old_horse »

Lynchburg Clay v Ponitz was cancelled. Clinton Massie 4 Lynchburg Clay 5. Lynchburg Clay scheduled Goshen to make up the cancelled Ponitz game. Goshen v Lynchburg Clay will be played 10/10 at 4:30. Lynchburg Clay will play a 15 game regular season schedule due to the Bethel Tate cancellation.

Redball
Riding the Bench

Post by Redball »

Minford vs St Joe postponed TBD

Return to “Soccer”