Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Bumpy
Freshman Team

Re: WK5 Adena v Unioto

Post by Bumpy »

The U gonna have to tighten up the chin strap and make sure the mouthpiece is in, Adena O line comes out and hits you. Will probably be low scoring and be very close.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Playing Amanda week 3 was big for us. We won’t see a more physical run team all year. I think it has potential to be a good game. Our offense is really starting to play well. I like our matchups in this game.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Week 2 sorry

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

This should be a really good game, Unioto has played couple tough teams in non conference schedule to help them prepare for league play. Adena played PV very close but how much of that was because PV QB went out early?? I like Adena but I think Unioto has really been a team that has improved each week, and I'm going to go with Unioto in this by 2 scores.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

This one should be a battle. I could see a one score game go either way here. Both teams have solid line play with established run games. I’d give Unioto’s defense a slight advantage. They’ve created 15 turnovers through the first 4 games. That’s a stout pace. I think the X factors in this game will be the quarterbacks on both sides. Neither qb had to have big games but the one with the least mistakes will probably win this game.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Unioto 34-21

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Is the game at Unioto? I would give the home team a small advantage. Adena can not afford another league loss. I will take Unioto also by 10-14 pts.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:00 pm Is the game at Unioto? I would give the home team a small advantage. Adena can not afford another league loss. I will take Unioto also by 10-14 pts.
Game is at Adena

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Tanks roll on.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
bucknuts09
Freshman Team

Post by bucknuts09 »

Adena by 7, Unioto blitzes a ton and can give up the big play at any time especially the middle of field , crossing routes and up tempo offense will be key for Adena !

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

I like where are team is at now. Adena has a nice tailback. I’m not impressed with their pass game . I think as long as we don’t have turnovers our line will mash them all game

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Post by Rosscoresident »

greygoose wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:51 am This should be a really good game, Unioto has played couple tough teams in non conference schedule to help them prepare for league play. Adena played PV very close but how much of that was because PV QB went out early?? I like Adena but I think Unioto has really been a team that has improved each week, and I'm going to go with Unioto in this by 2 scores.
It was late 3rd qtr when PV QB went out. Score was tied 14-14. It was on a sack that created a third down and 15 at about the 30 yard line. Next two plays resulted in a first down on 2 consecutive run plays by wildcat formation. Scored go ahead TD a couple plays later

BullTank
Riding the Bench

Post by BullTank »

bucknuts09 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:38 pm Adena by 7, Unioto blitzes a ton and can give up the big play at any time especially the middle of field , crossing routes and up tempo offense will be key for Adena !
Have you watched Adena? They blitz a ton too!

the shadow
Waterboy

Post by the shadow »

Looking for a close game. Lot of Unioto posters showing online, do we have multiple screen names for someone?

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Rosscoresident wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:55 pm
greygoose wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:51 am This should be a really good game, Unioto has played couple tough teams in non conference schedule to help them prepare for league play. Adena played PV very close but how much of that was because PV QB went out early?? I like Adena but I think Unioto has really been a team that has improved each week, and I'm going to go with Unioto in this by 2 scores.
It was late 3rd qtr when PV QB went out. Score was tied 14-14. It was on a sack that created a third down and 15 at about the 30 yard line. Next two plays resulted in a first down on 2 consecutive run plays by wildcat formation. Scored go ahead TD a couple plays later

It was the first drive of the 2nd half, and there was about 9 minutes left on the clock in the 3rd.

Adena's front 7 is very good. The bring a ton of pressure and are extremely physical. They were a very impressive group on Friday night.

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

joeboggs is correct on his description, I thought Marion Pleasant was very physical but Adena may have been even more scrappy than them. I am sure our starting linemen are still quite sore from Friday night.

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Post by Rosscoresident »

joeboggs1 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:55 am
Rosscoresident wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:55 pm

It was the first drive of the 2nd half, and there was about 9 minutes left on the clock in the 3rd.

Adena's front 7 is very good. The bring a ton of pressure and are extremely physical. They were a very impressive group on Friday night.
My bad on the timing of the injury. You are exactly right that there were 9 minutes left in the 3rd. It just seemed that there were so few possessions after it happened that I thought it was a little later than that. Both teams ran the ball a lot and the clock was running almost constantly. It was definitely a very physical game. Congrats to PV for the early season huge win. I hope Newland is able to achieve complete healing and be back soon, even if it’s for basketball season. He certainly seems like a great kid. I’m sure he is actually, not just seems to be... good luck to PV the rest of the season. They will be a DIFFERENT type of team going forward, but still a very good one, no doubt

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

the shadow wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:38 am Looking for a close game. Lot of Unioto posters showing online, do we have multiple screen names for someone?
I can’t speak for any other unioto poster but I have only 1 screen name. I wouldn’t say there is a lot. On average only 2-3 people here posting for unioto.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

the shadow wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:38 am Looking for a close game. Lot of Unioto posters showing online, do we have multiple screen names for someone?
Actually if you fallow the site much only bulltank myself and little post for Unioto others support other teams.

Return to “Football”