Teams That Could Go 10 And 0

kantucky
Varsity

Teams That Could Go 10 And 0

Post by kantucky »

I could see Ironton possibly doing that. Ashland is supposedly great this year and will be a huge test and a lot of factors come into play like God forbid injuries.

I also think that of all teams, Portsmouth could as well looking at their remaining schedule and how they've been playing. They also have, arguably, the best RB in the area. I think their fans have been very pleasantly surprised at how things have gone for them so far.

Both of these two can't do it though as they play week 10 which could be putting a HUGE matchup and game of the week come week 10 when the the Trojans step out onto Bob Lutz` field. Of course, there's a lot of football (and fall fishing) between then and now

Who else could run the table regular season?

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Re: Teams That Could Go 10 And 0

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Gallia Academy has two big tests remaining, and no other games to be caught sleeping. They could do it. We'll know more on them after tomorrow though.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Trimble

Bring the Heat
Freshman Team

Post by Bring the Heat »

A long way to go but Jackson's schedule is very favorable.
You have Logan which is improving, Western brown lost their skill kids and the Burg.
The Burg game even though they have lost a couple will still be a huge test for the Ironmen. They will be well prepared regardless of their record.

They get to 5 and 0 and then they have a very legit shot in my opinion.

They should be the favorite in all league games as graduation hit some of those teams very hard.
You just take it one game at a time though and I am sure the Coaches will have them in that mind set.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I look at every week as a big test. the tigers are still in a virginity state with the new coach and staff and philosophies. it would be great to go 10-0. but right now all I'm worried about is going 3-0. and beating fairland. i'll worry about next week, well next week.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

After wk #2 Trimble is the closest to a shoe-in already. Ironton without any injuries is a good bet. Other than that the one that needs to do it is Jackson if for nothing else to get a higher seed than usual so they won't have Hartley in rd 1 at Jack Ryan field but Watterson, Granville, Bellbrook, Tri-Valley, Sheridan and Zanesville are in that region also so good luck with that. I'm one of the old school guys who has always thought the OHSAA erred in moving the playoffs from the perfect 4 to 8 in each region but that's just my opinion. It is a moneymaker and more teams are involved but they heard for years that 10-0 and 9-1 teams were being left out because you had 8-2, 7-3 and 6-4 teams (which were in stronger conferences with a better SOS out of conference) let in and it wasn't right so we are where we are with the early playoff matches being duds for the most part with a real upset thrown in every now and then. Good luck to all SEO teams in this venture !!!!!

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Sticking with Unioto

Return to “Football”