2019 Cincinnati Bengals

Buckeyes8989
Riding the Bench

2019 Cincinnati Bengals

Post by Buckeyes8989 »

What is your thoughts on the Bengals this year? Who do you think will be big playmakers? What’s your thoughts on zac Taylor?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2019 Cincinnati Bengals

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

buddy, I have no idea. I hope the changes are good. nice to have a fresh mind at the helm. but we still have mikey in the big seat. so who knows. we already have aj green hurt. 6-8 weeks they are saying. new staff, I do know they are fittin to be a more run oriented team though. mixon and Bernard will be getting a lot more work. hey do me a favor Bengal fans. paul sparling is a friend of mine. he is the bengals head trainer. I've known him for many moons. his son Kenneth is a very young teenager, and has had numerous severe lower body and hip surgeries. he had just recently had a hip surgery. and had to have another to get out infection. he has a condition that I can't think of the name of. but be in prayer for Kenneth and paul sparling. as paul is dealing with this and camp at the same time. pray that the Lord will lay his healing hand on Kenneth and heal him.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Buckeyes8989
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeyes8989 »

I think we’ll be 10-6 9-7 at worst just give this guy time

Buckeyes8989
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeyes8989 »

I read where zac Taylor said our offense is gonna give the defense nightmares

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:40 am buddy, I have no idea. I hope the changes are good. nice to have a fresh mind at the helm. but we still have mikey in the big seat. so who knows. we already have aj green hurt. 6-8 weeks they are saying. new staff, I do know they are fittin to be a more run oriented team though. mixon and Bernard will be getting a lot more work. hey do me a favor Bengal fans. paul sparling is a friend of mine. he is the bengals head trainer. I've known him for many moons. his son Kenneth is a very young teenager, and has had numerous severe lower body and hip surgeries. he had just recently had a hip surgery. and had to have another to get out infection. he has a condition that I can't think of the name of. but be in prayer for Kenneth and paul sparling. as paul is dealing with this and camp at the same time. pray that the Lord will lay his healing hand on Kenneth and heal him.
Prayers for both Paul and Kenneth.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Buckeyes8989
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeyes8989 »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:37 pm GO BROWNS!!!!!!!
You know what they say if it brown it goes down :lol:

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Buckeyes8989 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:26 pm
countywide35 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:37 pm GO BROWNS!!!!!!!
You know what they say if it brown it goes down :lol:

Well if there’s anyone that ruin our hopes it’s the bungholes 😬

Buckeyes8989
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeyes8989 »

I hope so country well prolly split with you all tho I think we can be 9-7 at worst 10-6 at best

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have no idea what to expect this year meaning wins and losses. it's gonna be anybody's guess how we do.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

I think the Bengals season will go one of about 3 possible different ways. I could see 4-12, 8-8 or 10-6. 4-12 would mean we beat the teams on our schedule we should beat (Miami and Arizona) and then also win 2 other games. 8-8 means we win the games we should and win some tougher games (NYJ, SF, Jacksonville, Buffalo). 10-6 means we win the ones we should, win some tough ones, and have a decent division record. The schedule is favorable, but NYJ are improved, I think Jacksonville bounces back, I think SF will be a good team, we don’t play well out west (Oakland & Seattle) Buffalo always plays is tough, so time will tell. I feel confident in saying I see 5 losses for sure (New England, LA Rams, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Seattle). They didn’t do much to improve the team from last season. The line actually got worse, Boling retired, he’s going to be replaced by probably a guy who wasn’t even in the league last year (John Jerry) Bobby Hart got a massive contract so he won’t be going anywhere, Price is still dealing with an injury and was a disappointment, the other guard spot will be a battle between a career backup (Westerman) and a Bills hasbeen (John Miller). No AJ Green for however many weeks, I just don’t see the offense putting up points. The defense is improved everywhere expect for linebacker. The defensive line gained more depth with signing Kerry Wynn and drafting Renell Wren. The secondary brought in BW Webb, solid signing. Although they drafted Germaine Pratt, I just don’t feel he’s enough to help our bad linebacking core. That being said I think the defense will still be solid, but will once again be on the field more than they should due to the offense going 3 and out. Hopefully I’m wrong but I feel a long 4-12 season coming.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

I feel Zac Taylor is doomed to failure as would any head coach be doomed under the Mike Brown ownership consortium. Joe Mixon behind a good offensive line might get the Bengals to six wins. That and if Taylor can further reduce the team's "gangsta" image on defense I will consider the season to be a success.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you may have a very valid point there omega. any new coach is coming into a failed circus to take over. unless you have the occasional quintessential perfect fit like changing over to ryan day as urban rides off into the sunset of an announcers booth. I have no doubt he'll get the itch to coach again. then we'll really see if it was really about heath. he lost focus with the team last year some. but lest we forget, minus that deadly trip to purdue. he may have had a shot at another title. frankly with the bengals, I was looking for a more experienced hire. a big name that had been through the wars. kinda like everybody thinking andy reid was washed up. and the chiefs buying into him. somebody who ain't gonna have his hand up yer rear like a puppet. and that is mike brown. that's what worries me. if our coach comes out looking like he's as lost as last years easter eggs. and not take a commanding role, it could be a long year for us who- deyers.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

71-N.....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

????????????????????????????????????????????????????? you mean dem brownie county. there is certainly a buzz there, i'll say that.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 am ????????????????????????????????????????????????????? you mean dem brownie county. there is certainly a buzz there, i'll say that.

yes sir bait...…..em brownies...…..hope Im not pooking the bengals too much...…..I do remember that feeling back in 2007 when all we had to do was win and in and the bungholes ruined that....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm as nervous as a pregnant nun at midnight mass as to what product the bengals will put on the field this year. I'm very impressed with finley.making a great case to be a starter at qb.. and if I were only carrying 3 qb's. I'd trade driskell, as much as I like him. and keep the 6'7'' undrafted qb out of central conn. state. he's a gem. we have some great new rookies. oline is a mess right now trying, they are as lost as last years easter eggs there. and they are trying everything to figure out the right combination that works.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The offensive line is what is is. Never understood bring back Bobby "No" Hart. At least give others a chance to play. Play calling to help out the offensive line will help some. A big difference from being in the NFL and being a good offensive linemen. Driskel has some trade value as teams try to find backup QB's. Just never know what will happen this year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I look for driskell to get traded and them keep the 6'7'' guy from central conn. state that was undrafted. and finley may be closer to starting than we think if Dalton struggles coming out of the chute.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

just a gut feeling I got.

Return to “Pro Sports”