Lucasville Valley 2019

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Re: Lucasville Valley 2019

Post by Max opinion »

How is lucasville’s o line ? They will have their hands full Friday night Bc Irontons front 7 is pretty dang good

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

I think Valley will be solid up front. They have some nice size at the tackle positions and they have some kids that have played quite a bit. There is some talent at the skill positions as well. I think Valley will show a lot of improvement but the biggest issue will be depth. If injuries hit, there will be a ton of youth playing key spots. There will already be a handful of freshmen playing as it stands now.

Getting looks against Ironton and GH should have them ready to go week one at Portsmouth.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Max opinion wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:00 am How is lucasville’s o line ? They will have their hands full Friday night Bc Irontons front 7 is pretty dang good
Valley, you guys should just go ahead and cancel the scrimmage. Or maybe just hold your varsity out until the jv team comes in. Otherwise, you’re going to be so dominated, you won’t be able to get any good looks. This ironton team probably could beat Massillon. They’re that good!

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

laser breath wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:43 am
Max opinion wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:00 am How is lucasville’s o line ? They will have their hands full Friday night Bc Irontons front 7 is pretty dang good
Valley, you guys should just go ahead and cancel the scrimmage. Or maybe just hold your varsity out until the jv team comes in. Otherwise, you’re going to be so dominated, you won’t be able to get any good looks. This ironton team probably could beat Massillon. They’re that good!
Lol this Ironton should be real good but best Massillon lol that guys trying to be funny , all I’m saying is their D ends and linebackers are solid , and if your o line is a weak spot for the team it’s gonna be a long night

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Max opinion wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:32 am
Lol this Ironton should be real good but best Massillon lol that guys trying to be funny , all I’m saying is their D ends and linebackers are solid , and if your o line is a weak spot for the team it’s gonna be a long night
You do know this is just the first scrimmage, correct? If you consider winning a scrimmage, take a deep breath and relax.

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

eagles73Taylor wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:33 am

You do know this is just the first scrimmage, correct? If you consider winning a scrimmage, take a deep breath and relax.
Where did U see me say WIN the scrimmage , I’ll make it simple for you Irontons Defensive ends and line backers are really good so if lucasville’s line is not they are gonna have a real long night and so your offense will not get a good look at anything, do you understand now

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Thanks for making it simple, the swagger is back in Ironton! Lol

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

eagles73Taylor wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:19 pm Thanks for making it simple, the swagger is back in Ironton! Lol
Yes it’s is to bad we can’t say the same for lucasville

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Max opinion wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:39 pm
eagles73Taylor wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:19 pm Thanks for making it simple, the swagger is back in Ironton! Lol
Yes it’s is to bad we can’t say the same for lucasville
Way to take a stab at Valley while talking to a guy from Piketon.

Guess its is to bad.

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

Does piketon even have a football program ?

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Back to the topic, looking forward to week 3 with Indians.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Really trash talking over a scrimmage where the starters will only get a handful of snaps?

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

eagles73Taylor wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:33 am

LOL, I Agree...

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

Your way to sensitive, I’m not trash talking at all about a scrimmage , anyway good luck to lucasville this upcoming season

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Max opinion wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:56 am Your way to sensitive, I’m not trash talking at all about a scrimmage , anyway good luck to lucasville this upcoming season
Sounded like trash talking
It’s a scrimmage
Play hard, look at your kids and come out healthy

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Crab's Brother wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:41 am I think Valley will be solid up front. They have some nice size at the tackle positions and they have some kids that have played quite a bit. There is some talent at the skill positions as well. I think Valley will show a lot of improvement but the biggest issue will be depth. If injuries hit, there will be a ton of youth playing key spots. There will already be a handful of freshmen playing as it stands now.

Getting looks against Ironton and GH should have them ready to go week one at Portsmouth.
Should be a good scrimmage for both teams. Hopefully each team gets some good reps in and everyone comes out healthy. Good luck to the Indians this year.

Go Fighting Tigers...

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Tonight will be a good challenge for the Valley kids. Hopefully both teams get out injury free and get ready to go in 3 weeks.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Valley played way better than I expected them to against a very strong ironton team. They still have problems of tackling in the open field and covering the deep pass. The few younger players I seen play was as good as advertised. The size of andronis is a concern he really needs to learn to slide lol.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Valley will come to play every week. They coach will have them prepared. There will be games when they just aren't good enough to get a win. So what, as long as they play to their potential.

Only a few Ironton posters boast about how great they are once they started beating up on OVC teams, after running scared from the Logan's, Jackson's, Athen's, etc.... :roll:

Return to “Football”