All Conference

Re: Ohio State Football 2020 Class

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Waiting for Robinson to commit

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Knighton to become a Buckeye on the 30th and 5 Star Robinson will follow on August 2.
That should put them past Alabama for the meantime.
Look for the Buckeyes to pull in a couple more top recruits after that to finish out the class.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

smurray wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:36 pm Knighton to become a Buckeye on the 30th and 5 Star Robinson will follow on August 2.
Look for the Buckeyes to pull in a couple more top recruits after that to finish out the class.
smurray, I agree with you about mayby pulling in another 3-4 very good recruits. I wonder after everything is said and done, if we may then hear that possibly, 1 or 2 players presently on the team, have decided to transfer to another school. I think that they are getting pretty close to maxing out on the numbers etc.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

VetteMan wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:35 pm
smurray wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:36 pm Knighton to become a Buckeye on the 30th and 5 Star Robinson will follow on August 2.
smurray, I agree with you about mayby pulling in another 3-4 very good recruits. I wonder after everything is said and done, if we may then hear that possibly, 1 or 2 players presently on the team, have decided to transfer to another school. I think that they are getting pretty close to maxing out on the numbers etc.
They will probably take between 25-27 players depending on Ricks. Flipping 5 Star Elias Ricks would be huge.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

smurray wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:57 am
VetteMan wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:35 pm
They will probably take between 25-27 players depending on Ricks. Flipping 5 Star Elias Ricks would be huge.
You are right about that. Getting him to decommit from LSU to the Buckeyes would be very big.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Well, now it looks like Robinson and Knighton both are likely to commit elsewhere.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

smurray wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:37 pm Well, now it looks like Robinson and Knighton both are likely to commit elsewhere.
Not a good day as far as potential recruits are concerned. Even if they miss out on both of these 2 running backs, they will get another good prospect, and they have had a great year so far as recruiting is concerned. Until I read your post smurray, I hadn't even been on Eleven Warriors today. I guess that they can't get everyone that they go after, but by the time they sign on the dotted line, I'm hopeful that they still will end up with a top 5 class.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I believe day will get have a top 5 class.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

oh he will , it's ohio state man. if he don't get them this year. he certainly will the next if day is the coach I think he's going to be. they'll be beatin down the doors to the joint.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:51 pm
smurray wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:37 pm Well, now it looks like Robinson and Knighton both are likely to commit elsewhere.
Not a good day as far as potential recruits are concerned. Even if they miss out on both of these 2 running backs, they will get another good prospect, and they have had a great year so far as recruiting is concerned. Until I read your post smurray, I hadn't even been on Eleven Warriors today. I guess that they can't get everyone that they go after, but by the time they sign on the dotted line, I'm hopeful that they still will end up with a top 5 class.
Just read on Eleven Warriors that Knighton did commit to Florida State.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:00 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:51 pm
Just read on Eleven Warriors that Knighton did commit to Florida State.
Yep

Return to “College Sports”