FOLKS, IT'S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER NOW.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

FOLKS, IT'S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER NOW.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

NEXT MONTH, IT'S NFL PRESEASON. THE COLLEGE N HIGH SCHOOL FELLERS WON'T BE FAR BEHIND. I'M EXCITED TO SEE A NEW START IN CINCY AND BUCKEYE LAND. AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY FIGHTING TIGERS KNEE DEEP IN A DEEP PLAYOFF RUN. AND THOUGH I'M A BENGALS FAN. I THINK THE BROWNS ARE GONNA MAKE A MOVE THIS YEAR. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO MOST THIS SEASON.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: FOLKS, IT'S RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER NOW.

and can the ironton fighting tigers knock off the wheelersburg pirates this year.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I appreciate everyone's imput. I was up till the wee hours of the morning reading all the comments. lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

😂😁😂

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Bait. It’s been a long off-season. The weights have been thrown around. The camps are coming to a close. The 7-7s are wrapping up. Which means one thing. Time for the pads to start POPPING!!! It’ll be a slobber knocker when the Ironmen/Tigers square off on top of the hill. WOW what a way to kick football off in SEO!!!
Our beloved Bucks will have as always will not only have an opponent to beat but every critic in America and ESPN Anchor week in and week out.

The Battle of Ohio, well you know where my heart rests there......GO BROWNS!!!!!

And just like every fall. I look forward to talking to you and the rest of SEOP nation on a daily basis. It’s here !!!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Helmet fitting and Football camp tonight at Fort Frye

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

I’ll tell you what, I’m maybe as excited as I’ve ever been for Football season. Nothing better than watching some Thursday night football, going to the Portsmouth game Friday night, waking up and watching the Buckeyes and college football all day Saturday and then waking up watching the Bengals and NFL all day Sunday. Then capping of the week with some Monday night football. Also spending all week on my fantasy lineups and other stuff I do lol. I have a countdown going. Less than 3 weeks until NFL Pre Season kicks off, 6 weeks for Portsmouth’s scrimmages, 7 weeks until Portsmouth’s first game, 7 weeks until the Buckeyes first game, and 8 weeks until the Bengals open it up. Nothing better than sitting around watching football!

Who Dey!
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

PTrojan59 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:18 pm I’ll tell you what, I’m maybe as excited as I’ve ever been for Football season. Nothing better than watching some Thursday night football, going to the Portsmouth game Friday night, waking up and watching the Buckeyes and college football all day Saturday and then waking up watching the Bengals and NFL all day Sunday. Then capping of the week with some Monday night football. Also spending all week on my fantasy lineups and other stuff I do lol. I have a countdown going. Less than 3 weeks until NFL Pre Season kicks off, 6 weeks for Portsmouth’s scrimmages, 7 weeks until Portsmouth’s first game, 7 weeks until the Buckeyes first game, and 8 weeks until the Bengals open it up. Nothing better than sitting around watching football!
Although I am not a huge NFL fan, it still beats no football.

Fall is an easy choice for me for favorite season of the year. Its hard to beat crisp bluebird fall skies, Friday night lights and then going to Cbus to tailgate and watch games in the Shoe!

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I like what I’m seeing from Portsmouth. Skill players are very fast and strong. The line is smaller but they are running there guts out and I think will be just as strong and maybe a tad faster. A lot of new faces on that line. Hard to replace what we had but they have to do it. That ball gets snapped no matter who is on the line so better be ready. Quarterbacks are looking good. We are not deep so everyone has to be in shape. Nobody has hardly missed a day. There committed to learning. I’m hoping for a great year.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

countywide35 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:05 am Bait. It’s been a long off-season. The weights have been thrown around. The camps are coming to a close. The 7-7s are wrapping up. Which means one thing. Time for the pads to start POPPING!!! It’ll be a slobber knocker when the Ironmen/Tigers square off on top of the hill. WOW what a way to kick football off in SEO!!!
Our beloved Bucks will have as always will not only have an opponent to beat but every critic in America and ESPN Anchor week in and week out.

The Battle of Ohio, well you know where my heart rests there......GO BROWNS!!!!!

And just like every fall. I look forward to talking to you and the rest of SEOP nation on a daily basis. It’s here !!!
I feel the same way. I love you and your family. great people, don't come no finer. I hope to make the ironmen/tiger scrimmage.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

PTrojan59 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:18 pm I’ll tell you what, I’m maybe as excited as I’ve ever been for Football season. Nothing better than watching some Thursday night football, going to the Portsmouth game Friday night, waking up and watching the Buckeyes and college football all day Saturday and then waking up watching the Bengals and NFL all day Sunday. Then capping of the week with some Monday night football. Also spending all week on my fantasy lineups and other stuff I do lol. I have a countdown going. Less than 3 weeks until NFL Pre Season kicks off, 6 weeks for Portsmouth’s scrimmages, 7 weeks until Portsmouth’s first game, 7 weeks until the Buckeyes first game, and 8 weeks until the Bengals open it up. Nothing better than sitting around watching football!
sounds like a plan brother.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if you ever did this football gig you just can't get it out of your system.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:46 pm
countywide35 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:05 am Bait. It’s been a long off-season. The weights have been thrown around. The camps are coming to a close. The 7-7s are wrapping up. Which means one thing. Time for the pads to start POPPING!!! It’ll be a slobber knocker when the Ironmen/Tigers square off on top of the hill. WOW what a way to kick football off in SEO!!!

I feel the same way. I love you and your family. great people, don't come no finer. I hope to make the ironmen/tiger scrimmage.

We will stay in touch as the time nears.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm pretty stoked about maybe seeing more games this year.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

When Joe has the schedules up,that's when the itch gets going.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:48 pm When Joe has the schedules up,that's when the itch gets going.
Haha! Been checking for that very thing daily for about two weeks now...then clicking the link to Drew Pasteur's Fantastic 50 seeing if he's updated yet...lol

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

522Pirate wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:44 pm
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:48 pm When Joe has the schedules up,that's when the itch gets going.
Haha! Been checking for that very thing daily for about two weeks now...then clicking the link to Drew Pasteur's Fantastic 50 seeing if he's updated yet...lol
I looked back and last year and Joe had the schedules up in early Aug. Sadly I still check daily for about two weeks now.
I have a preliminary schedule put together, for me and it has 108 games on it. Including playoffs and state finals.

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Looking forward to see if Michigan can finally get over the hump against OSU! Time is now, with a first year coach.

Lions will win 8 games, at most.

GA, I predict will head into Ironton Week unbeaten.

As always, here's hoping for an injury free season!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we hopes you devilish fellers is undefeated when they play them fighting tigers. and we hopefully can stomp the blue outta you guys. I was on the team when you guys beat us in 76 there in gahs., that ended a 34 game seoal unbeaten streak for the fighting tigers. I was a sophomore. longest week of my life that began the following Monday morning.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:04 am we hopes you devilish fellers is undefeated when they play them fighting tigers. and we hopefully can stomp the blue outta you guys. I was on the team when you guys beat us in 76 there in gahs., that ended a 34 game seoal unbeaten streak for the fighting tigers. I was a sophomore. longest week of my life that began the following Monday morning.

😂😂😂

Return to “Football”