stacey7722
Freshman Team

peyton scott just for fun

Post by stacey7722 »

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: peyton scott just for fun

Post by VetteMan »

I know about your daughter and what a great offensive player that she is, did LC keep stats on blocked shots ? No doubt, she would have led the team in that category also. Good luck to your daughter at Miami, they are getting one of the best all around players that I had the pleasure to watch in all of SEO.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Really cool video man

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

If she can play summer ball would love to see her in the WABL

Michael Scott
stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

VetteMan wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:30 pm I know about your daughter and what a great offensive player that she is, did LC keep stats on blocked shots ? No doubt, she would have led the team in that category also. Good luck to your daughter at Miami, they are getting one of the best all around players that I had the pleasure to watch in all of SEO.
Really cool of you to say, I know you have seen a lot of basketball. Excited for the next chapter in her career. Go Red hawks!

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

mattash wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:42 pm Really cool video man
Thanks brother, was fun making that one. Everyone gets so caught up in the points just wanted to show she takes pride in more than just scoring.

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

mattash wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:43 pm If she can play summer ball would love to see her in the WABL
No, after your junior year I don't believe you can play summer travel ball anymore.

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

mattash wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:42 pm Really cool video man
Thanks brother, that one was cool to make. Just for fun, something she can look back on.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

stacey7722 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:25 pm
mattash wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:43 pm If she can play summer ball would love to see her in the WABL
No, after your junior year I don't believe you can play summer travel ball anymore.
It's an adult league. Marshall players play in it. It would be a drive though.

Michael Scott
Coach Kennedy
Riding the Bench

Post by Coach Kennedy »

That's an awesome video! I gotta get you to show me the ropes on this stuff so I can make something like that for Brooke one of these days.

Peyton can definitely do more than just score the basketball and it's something the entire SHAC knows and has known now since her junior high days. Shoot, she could have been selfish and scored a heck of a lot more points! But she's a very good defender and passer as well. She's just a special talent.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

stacey7722 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:22 pm
VetteMan wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:30 pm I know about your daughter and what a great offensive player that she is, did LC keep stats on blocked shots ? No doubt, she would have led the team in that category also. Good luck to your daughter at Miami, they are getting one of the best all around players that I had the pleasure to watch in all of SEO.
Really cool of you to say, I know you have seen a lot of basketball. Excited for the next chapter in her career. Go Red hawks!
ud

I should have also said that it was a very clever and cool video, something she can give her proud mom credit for on down the road.

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

VetteMan wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:46 pm
ud

I should have also said that it was a very clever and cool video, something she can give her proud mom credit for on down the road.
She does love her mom!

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

stacey7722 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:55 pm
VetteMan wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:46 pm

ud

She does love her mom! Although I am her father. Just a dude with a girls name. lol

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Sorry, my mistake! I bet Mom had some input on the Video though.Lol I may have goofed up on Mom, and Dad, but I still know without a doubt that Peyton is one of the best all around players, that I have seen play in all of SEO.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Congrats to Peyton. After watching these videos , you deserve all the kudos you have gotten. One of most dynamic players I’ve seen in a long time. Can do it all, best all around athlete in all facets and this includes the boys. Peyton could start on any boys team in Southern Ohio and do great and is better than 80 percent of boys also, fundamentally solid, you can’t teach her skills. Miami is getting the real deal here. Good luck and keep on working hard young lady and also Congrats on her parents here, they raised a special young lady from watching and reading these posts.

stacey7722
Freshman Team

Post by stacey7722 »

Prime Time wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:17 pm Congrats to Peyton. After watching these videos , you deserve all the kudos you have gotten. One of most dynamic players I’ve seen in a long time. Can do it all, best all around athlete in all facets and this includes the boys. Peyton could start on any boys team in Southern Ohio and do great and is better than 80 percent of boys also, fundamentally solid, you can’t teach her skills. Miami is getting the real deal here. Good luck and keep on working hard young lady and also Congrats on her parents here, they raised a special young lady from watching and reading these posts.
Thank you so much for saying such kind things about Peyton. I promise you she will continue to work hard and represent southeastern Ohio as proudly as she can at the next level. Go Red Hawks!

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

I was wanting a mailing address so I can send her a graduation card. Years of coaching against her I’m ready to help her celebrate getting out of school. She was a force.

Return to “Girls Basketball”