SCOH AREA 1ST ANNUAL UNDERCLASSMEN GAMES MAR 17TH

SCOH50
JV Team

SCOH AREA 1ST ANNUAL UNDERCLASSMEN GAMES MAR 17TH

Post by SCOH50 »

SCOH 50 WILL BE HOSTING THEIR 1ST ANNUAL UNDERCLASSMEN GAMES ON MARCH 17TH AT PORTSMOUTH HIGH SCHOOL, WE HAVE ALREADY SENT OUT ALL INVITES AND TEAMS ARE FULL, THERE WILL BE OVER 60 KIDS FROM ALL OVER THE SOUTH CENTRAL, SOUTH EASTERN OHIO AND NORTHERN KENTUCKY AREA. SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS

2020'S (FRESHMEN) 230
2021'S (SOPHOMORES) 330
2020'S (JUNIORS) 430

COME OUT AND SEE SOME OF THE TALENT FROM THE AREA AND SHOW THESE LADIES SUPPORT.

SportsGirl83
Freshman Team

Re: SCOH AREA 1ST ANNUAL UNDERCLASSMEN GAMES MAR 17TH

Post by SportsGirl83 »

Really looking forward to this! Should be great to watch and an awesome experience for the underclassmen.

SCOH50
JV Team

Post by SCOH50 »

SOME INFORMATON REGARDING GAMES:
THE 2022 CLASS GAMES FILLED UP BEFORE ALL INVITES WERE SENT OUT, I SENT THEM VIA TWITTER DM, FB MSGR, EMAIL OR TEXT AND THE RESPONSE WAS QUICKE AND UNEXPECTED. SO NEXT YEAR WILL BE MORE PREPARED.

EACH CLASS ROSTERS WERE RELEASED ON TWITTER @ohio50 AND FB SOUTH CENTRAL OHIO 50 GIRLS HOOPS

NUMBERS BESIDE NAMES IS NOT A RANKING BUT ACUTAL NUMBERS FOR THE GAME. JUST STARTED AT 1 TO MAKE IT EASIER

COST WILL BE $8 AT THE GATE FOR ALL 3 GAMES, STUDENTS OVER 10 AND SENIORS WILL BE $4, STUDENTS UNDER 10 ARE FREE

PROGRAMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AND TSHIRTS.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Awesome. Will try to be there.

#Girlsrule
Riding the Bench

Post by #Girlsrule »

How were the girls contacted? Just making sure our girls aren't missing an opportunity...

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Glad to be a sponsor and will be there. Your doing a great thing SCOH50

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
SCOH50
JV Team

Post by SCOH50 »

#Girlsrule wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:41 am How were the girls contacted? Just making sure our girls aren't missing an opportunity...
Players were contacted via HS Coach, Direct Message on Social Media, or Parents were texted, as the 2022 class went out it filled up quickly, basically before all invites were sent out. So if someone is not here I apologize, there are several kids still out there who would deserve to be here.

BBallCoach23
Waterboy

Post by BBallCoach23 »

To SCOH50, this was a great event! A lot of good players all in one gym battling each other. Very nice crowd as well. I hope this becomes an annual event. Good work!

SCOH50
JV Team

Post by SCOH50 »

BBallCoach23 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm To SCOH50, this was a great event! A lot of good players all in one gym battling each other. Very nice crowd as well. I hope this becomes an annual event. Good work!
Thanks Coach! Appreciate it and yes, and far as I am concerned will be an Annual event, and already planning on next years event. Appreciate the crowd that showed up and supported the young ladies. Shout out to Coach Davis Minford, Coach Bonifield Waverly, Coach Davis North Adams,
Coach Blue Westfuall, Coach Tolson Federal Hocking, and Coach Adams Fairland they donate their time to come and coach the teams.

Thanks to the referees Marcus Thompson, Jeb White, Jodi Brown, Chris and Jayson Meenach appreciate how the did a great job as always.

Thanks to Amy Hughes and Portsmouth High School, great to be able to utilize their facilities.

Most important thanks to all the Young Ladies who came and competed, a lot of talent in the gym.

Remember to Holla at the Fat man when you see me...

Return to “Girls Basketball”