South Gallia Basketball!

Geronimo
SEOP

South Gallia Basketball!

Post by Geronimo »

What's going on at SG winning games at a small program down 218 ! This team is making some noise the drama at GA ! RV got beat by 50 Good job BOSTIC! My guestion is can they make some noise come T-Time ? Wish you the best!

Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Re: South Gallia Basketball!

Post by Rebel Yell »

Well yeah they gonna make noise.
They got some of that Racine magic brewing.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

D4 is very down and SG winning close ones. Nice comeback on Waterford. Losing by 47 against the good team on their schedule doesn’t bode well if they don’t avoid SW and CG in the sectional. They can beat the other team in the sectional and other sectional isn’t strong either. They could beat most of those teams but also susceptible to lose to a lot of the teams in both sectionals.

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

D4 is terrible this year, so I hope they can make noise. Only beaten one team over 500 so far.

bradford7733
Waterboy

Post by bradford7733 »

All the rebels can do is play the teams on the schedule and keep winning. They have a great coach and a great group of young men this year. Can they make a tournament run? I guess we will find out the end of next month, but for now let’s keep winning and get that tvc hocking title.. GO REBELS!!

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

Lets temper the excitement. they are doing well but we are still young and coming. Our best basketball is ahead of us. Just like those Racine teams in 1980 and 1982 we could get hot and if so WATCH OUT! But until then the boys need to enjoy the game without added pressure of any talk of a deep tourney run.

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Good luck !

dcgjones
Freshman Team

Post by dcgjones »

i think they have, what 4 seniors i believe and 1 junior that start. Actually their best ball is ahead of them. Starting to gel pretty good at the moment. Point guard is new.

Had trimble beaten at home until last sec shot.. Was down to waterford by 11 with 2:30 left and stole the ball at the end to force OT and won that one. At eastern meigs.. just didnt show up for that game and still only lost by 8-9 i think. The L to N adams was the next day 12 after playing fed hocking on friday night. But adams shot the lights out that game , i think 75% So they should have truly only one lose. Should win the next 3 before heading to play a way better team than their record belpre.

Keep improving and end of season should be able to make some noise and hopefully surprise a few people, but i guess from this post some are paying attention.

Return to “Boys Basketball”