INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I hope you have a very Special Blessed Christmas from ''The Baitcave'' here at Lake White from YTB, and Mrs. Bait.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is so stunning trench. thank you my friend.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Merry Christmas to all of The Lords Creations.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is so awesome. I'm gonna have a heck of a pack of animals waiting on me when I get there.

hey merry Christmas to everybody from ''the baitcave''

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I HOPE EVERYBODY HAS AN EXCITING, WONDERFUL 2019. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we are just having some wonderful weather here at the lake for January. great temps, plenty of rain. we are down to full winter pool here now. but you can see fish everywhere back here. starting to see some shad schooling like they are coming back. a mild winter would be awesome to have now that the lake is stocked and holding water.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

finally they came around with the bush hog and cut down all the growth on the other side of the guard rail, thanks man, it looks nice. can't wait till spring.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

lightly snowing here at the lake today Thursday 12-10-19. and very cold n windy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I've seen models saying we are getting 3 to 6 inches of snow this weekend, I sure hope not.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

We are waiting for a couple precious packages to arrive from Georgetown, Ky. later tonight. My son Taville bought us a Male Doberman Puppy 8 weeks old. And he bought the Brother. And of course praying for safe travel for Taville, His dog Brutus, and our dog John Henry Chisum.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well we got our dobie pup. his name is john henry chisum. and taville's dog is brutus. I have some pictures on my facebook page. tom Osborne, 58 waverly

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it is pouring down the snow here at lake white Thursday morning. the lake is frozen and getting snow covered. I guess we are kinda on the border of getting several inches to possibly over 12 inches here over the weekend with freezing rain here and there as well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

level 2 snow emergency here at pike county today. we only got several inches of snow, but the ice underneath is awful.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

minus 2 here Monday morning feels like minus 11. makes me wanna break out my new yeller polkydot bikini I got fer Christmas.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it snowed last night enough to cover the ground.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

make sure to leave a light stream of water running in your kitchen sink Wednesday and Thursday, as we are going to have some negative temps here with high winds. minus 20/30 with wind chill, so the ole water lines don't freeze up. few things are so exciting as fixing a frozen or burst water line under your house in those temps. I remember working at Armco steel in 84 on a construction job, and it was minus 44. and I was outside all night. it was awful.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

got enough snow to cover the ground overnight. when ole bait woke up this morning it was 3 feels like minus 14. and we just got done having some really heavy snow for a bit.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we got us a couple or 3 new inches of snow here Thursday night. the lake is completely snow covered on this end at 220.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2-6-19 February thunderstorms. how often do you get to say that.

Return to “The Off season”