Will Southern maintain its Air Raid offense?

The Butcher
Waterboy

Will Southern maintain its Air Raid offense?

Post by The Butcher »

This thing was fun to watch. It didnt appear to me that Hocking schools had any idea/prayer/chance of defending what we did in year one. I would think the victory tour should only get bigger in the future. Anyone know what the plans are? how are things going in the weightroom?

If we haven't heard a rumor by noon, we start one!
eagle25
JV Team

Re: Will Southern maintain its Air Raid offense?

Post by eagle25 »

The Butcher wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:21 am This thing was fun to watch. It didnt appear to me that Hocking schools had any idea/prayer/chance of defending what we did in year one. I would think the victory tour should only get bigger in the future. Anyone know what the plans are? how are things going in the weightroom?
Oh yea, well the Eagles shut it down. And I've heard the basketball coach down there is cut out of the old Carl/Howdee mold and doesn't allow any of that weight room monkey business, so I doubt it's going well. :mrgreen:

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

That eastern game was awesome. i drew up that hook and ladder play and sent it to Pat. Worked like a charm.

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

Didn’t they get shut out by Waterford and Trimble? And less than 100 yards offense?
Last edited by Kendog029 on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ravensfan09
JV Team

Post by ravensfan09 »

Southern is a small school. Athletes are hard to come by to maintain a certain offense. You have to adapt to the personnel.

dntcareaboutnville
Waterboy

Post by dntcareaboutnville »

Would be cool to see but it still wont matter much. Pretty sure eastern is 1-3 against southern the past several years and pretty sure southern has been to playoffs like what? 3 times? Dont see anything but Trimble and if they're lucky Waterford, dominating the hocking per usual until they decide to change their divisions up. Eastern and southern can have their fun but there is only one. Trimble!!!

2018 STATE RUNNER UP

Return to “Football”