INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

bright sunny day here sunday morning. bout forgot what the sun looked like county.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:54 am bright sunny day here sunday morning. bout forgot what the sun looked like county.
Even in the Blue Ridge foothills of South Carolina this past Wednesday, we had a wintery mix of snow, sleet, and freezing rain. We went from summer to winter. Fall must have taken a vacation.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we had an ice storm 4/5 days ago here, but not real bad.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

There is a barge on 551 by the boat landing area at Lake White. It is at the boat launches by the ranger station. iI looks like something that may potentially be a barge for dredging. It says ''Poseidon'' on the sides. It may be for another purpose, But i have not heard anything. Does anybody have any idea what it is for. I'm so pleased the lake held water this year.We may need some chemical solution to the koon grass problem next year. It completely choked out the area back here on 220. But there are safe chemical solutions that won't harm the fishery or wildlife. It was a very pleasant blessing to have our lake back.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

beautiful sunny day here at the lake the day before thanksgiving.

I HOPE EVERYBODY HAS AN AMAZING THANKSGIVING DAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, YTB.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

wonderful weather for thanksgiving yesterday here at the lake. my 2 sons and my grand daughter came up n we had a grand time.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HOW BOUT THEM BUCKEYES BABY 62-39 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Go Bucks. Lake white down to the winter pool stage yet. Just wondering.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no they still have a section to go prime time. looks really good right now. December 1st they will go down another section. the barge I'm hearing is taking soil core samples around the dam and down 104. but the lake held water this year. if it was still leaking any at all it was very minimal. and we had ample rain for once. about everybody was working on improving their docks and rip rap. so a lot of upgrades got done all around the lake. now if we can keep whomever is drilling for core samples to not make a leak, lol. it would be my luck.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

got a small bit of snow and ice here Monday night. level 1 with the ice currently. I assume the kids are on a delay.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man it is pounding down a heavy rain here Saturday morning.
GO BUCKS BEAT NORTHWESTERN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man, have we been getting the rains from down in Africa here lately. I think I saw a hippo out by my dock yesterday. and a couple of crocs.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we have about an inch of snow here now. no blizzard by any means. but the kids got out of school today.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

burrrrrrrrrr man , it's been cold.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the lake is starting to freeze here now.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Good Morning, Bait. How are things at the Lake, ole bud?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

just fine friend, I miss talking to you. great to see you back.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YTB, any word from the state as to their survey boat results?

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have not heard anything yet omega. I know the lake held water fine this year. we are drawn down to full winter pool right now till march or so. they have a survey barge out on the water taking core samples around the dam, has been for several weeks, but I've not seen anything about any results. I think we are finally squared away.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:58 am Good Morning, Bait. How are things at the Lake, ole bud?
hey trench pm me . so I can send you a pm about something. I tried to pm you, but I could not see where there was an option to.
and thanks.

Return to “The Off season”