State Championship Trimble vs. McComb

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Re: State Championship Trimble vs. McComb

Post by RaiderCat »

Buddy I've seen McComb play, just as I have Trimble, I seen McComb play Pandora which is a DVII team and I've seen Trimble play CHCA which is a DV program that's in the Play offs every yr, McComb is a good program, But don't think their gonna come in and run all over Trimble, I'm Picking Trimble in this game by 7-14 points, Trimble's a fast team with quick backs, This is why they play the game, May the best team win, GO CATS

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

LucasDavenport wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:25 pm Gracious, Trimble + 19? Where can I go to get that action?
Vegas Odds Tomkittens by 21 :mrgreen:
Last edited by moonshine on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

3 Johhny B wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:59 am
Superman wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:16 pm
3 Johhny B wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:48 pm

Looks like you're not even willing to make a prediction nor bet that Glouster will win. If you change your mind come back. Until then we see how much confidence you have and that's cool. Gotta be real when there's a wager involved so I get ya. :ugeek:
Nice try kid. I'll take the Tomcats plus 19 for $500.
So, you have no confidence in a Glouster win then? I don't blame you and I agree with you. McComb will win soundly. But if you grow a set and want to bet on who wins let me know. I won't standby waiting though. :lol:
Just following your prediction for easy money kid. Put up or shut up.

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Post by RaiderCat »

Want too Congratulate The Trimble Tomcats & The McComb Panthers on Making it too the OHSAA DVII STATE CHAMPIONSHIP,hard work pays off, you are the best 2 teams in DVII in the whole STATE of OHIO, That's somthing too take pride in, This game means everything too both teams schools, Fans, and entire COMMUNITY/COUNTY, Wishing the best for both teams, PLAY HARD PLAY SAFE GO 100%

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

3 Johhny B wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:07 am
Superman wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:00 am
3 Johhny B wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:59 am

So, you have no confidence in a Glouster win then? I don't blame you and I agree with you. McComb will win soundly. But if you grow a set and want to bet on who wins let me know. I won't standby waiting though. :lol:
Just following your prediction for easy money kid. Put up or shut up.
Come on MAN, put that $500 on a Glouster win. Don't you believe? :lol:

Really, I don't blame you. They've got an awakening coming. :mrgreen:
I believe you're a troll who won't back up your BS prediction.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Cool. Put up or shut up kid.

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

3 Johhny B wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:13 am
Superman wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:40 am
3 Johhny B wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:07 am

Come on MAN, put that $500 on a Glouster win. Don't you believe? :lol:

Really, I don't blame you. They've got an awakening coming. :mrgreen:
I believe you're a troll who won't back up your BS prediction.
I stand by my prediction. Apparently you don't understand the difference between a prediction and a wager. I believe you agree with me that Glouster will lose and that's why you won't make a prediction, let alone a wager. But if you get a set about you and decide to make either feel free to post it on here. We're waiting. Meanwhile, since I'm brave enough to make a prediction and it's that you're team will lose you throw out the "troll" claim. Seems typical on Glouster threads. :lol:
It's not just the Trimble threads. Unfortunately it's the way of SEOPS these days. If anyone disagrees with someone they throw out the "troll" card in hopes to get a post deleted or someone banned. It's kind of like the left and the "race" card. Unfortunately it seems to work on here at times. That's why I rarely post anymore. :ugeek:

Steelers - Blue Devils - Eagles
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

congrats to Trimble for a great year and making the State Finals. Good Luck to the Tomcats and you have made SEO proud!!! Bring home the trophy!!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

3 Johhny B wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:21 am
Superman wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:17 am Cool. Put up or shut up kid.
Okay, I'll put up. You said $500. So I got McComb for $500. Who you got?
Cool. I'll trade Trimble plus 19 for $500. Deal.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

3 Johhny B wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:15 am
Superman wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:56 am
3 Johhny B wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:21 am

Okay, I'll put up. You said $500. So I got McComb for $500. Who you got?
Cool. I'll trade Trimble plus 19 for $500. Deal.
So, you're taking Glouster for the win? Or you need a 19 point handicap before you're confident enough? As I said, I'll take McComb to win the game for $500. You in, or do you have to have McComb for the win?

Dude, I get it. You don't think Trimble can win. I don't either, so we agree on something. If I'm wrong prove it to us. :mrgreen:
I don't need a 19 point spread but you are the troll running your mouth about them getting beat by 19, so back it up. I know $500 is probably rent on your trailer for the next 2 months but you really your pie hole.

tomcatfan84
Waterboy

Post by tomcatfan84 »

Good luck to McComb but going to have to take Trimble on this one. 21-14 is my prediction.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Trimble 24 McComb 16

tomcatfan84
Waterboy

Post by tomcatfan84 »

3 Johhny B wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
tomcatfan84 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:04 am Good luck to McComb but going to have to take Trimble on this one. 21-14 is my prediction.
I respect your opinion and the fact that you are willing to make a prediction. I won't barrage you with insults and claim "you're a toll if you won't (wager) $500 on your (prediction)..." :lol:
I have no desire to wager anything. Super excited for Saturday and may the best team win!

tomcatfan84
Waterboy

Post by tomcatfan84 »

My opinion on the article is this... how many times have people picked against Trimble? I'm not saying that they cant be beat because everyone can be. I'm just saying they weren't favored to win against HP. Lucas, or CH. They beat all of them. I just dont think the Cats should be counted out.

Wowtimmy
Waterboy

Post by Wowtimmy »

Good luck tomcats. I just have one question?
Where has all the phil haters went? I no longer see all the post that the only reason the cats made it in 13 was because of the 2 old asst coaches. All those daddy little league coaches phil has now , must know something after all. Those 2 old asst coaches 1 is a tremendous coach, the other is gone from coaching.....and phil is in the finals again.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

you will have to wait till game one of next year to hear all about that.

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Wowtimmy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:30 pm Good luck tomcats. I just have one question?
Where has all the phil haters went? I no longer see all the post that the only reason the cats made it in 13 was because of the 2 old asst coaches. All those daddy little league coaches phil has now , must know something after all. Those 2 old asst coaches 1 is a tremendous coach, the other is gone from coaching.....and phil is in the finals again.
Yes after Phil fired those two it took a while to get things going again. Of course it doesn't hurt to have the current group of dedicated players going through. It just shows that the Jimmies and the Joes matter more than the coaches and the daddy O's. Same with the one you referred to as "tremendous coach." Last year 13-1, this year 4-6. It's Jimmy and Joe that matter most. Not the coach.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

will this game be on the radio?

Wowtimmy
Waterboy

Post by Wowtimmy »

I also agree....with your comment. If u dont have players,it dont matter what plays u draw up

Return to “Football”