Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Re: Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Post by JHS Pride »

Good luck to spoilersburg!! Enjoy your humble pie!! You guys no fun, enjoy bantering with Steuben fans and ironton fans!! Now those fans are some class acts, very respectable, for now you all will not hear from me until Saturday night, I will make sure I bring enough pie for everyone!! Go johnnies

KY.BUCKEYE
Freshman Team

Post by KY.BUCKEYE »

Good luck to both teams!!

G0 BuCKs
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:17 pm Wheelersburg Schedule is not that great
Only good oppenent and They got there butts handed to them by 30 points to a mediocre Hartley team that got beat in the playoffs
You said your better now What about all these penalties you have gotten each game
Sounds like no discipline in the coaching
better team then last year Really can’t tell
But if I had a 6-6 receiver that I threw it up to every he would better catch
Jtown has got something for him this year
Hahahahaha that Hartley team would absolutely destroy any team Johnstown ever had!! We actually have a couple 6’6” receivers.. and tanner is an athlete we use him in space and let him make defenders look stupid. Go watch last years game against us. You will see!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:58 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:45 am
JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:32 am

Wow, awful cocky my friend, pick us apart? Like your confidence, but I like our teams better
Not cocky at all man. Just confident. If it doesn’t happen they way I think it will I will be the first to eat my crow. Johnstown don’t have the speed to contain burg. Also they don’t have the line to pressure Salyers.. if burg doesn’t win by 30 I will honestly be surprised.
I guess you haven’t see our Defense Salyers won’t have time to think with the ball
I see 3 or 4 sacks
Hahaha ok....

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Burg fans we welcome you into our humble abode. We should accommodate your needs on your way to back 2 back. Enjoy your time at alumni stadium. As for your future at alumni may the road be that much rougher and harder on you! The talent gap evens out soon enough. The crow will be served cold enjoy this season.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

allamericanironman wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:37 pm Burg fans we welcome you into our humble abode. We should accommodate your needs on your way to back 2 back. Enjoy your time at alumni stadium. As for your future at alumni may the road be that much rougher and harder on you! The talent gap evens out soon enough. The crow will be served cold enjoy this season.
Lol calm down now. Go enjoy basketball while we enjoy beautiful alumni stadium! Honestly though I hope the talent gap does close! I hope all teams on burgs schedule close the gap!! Burg will simply reach higher!

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Parking =$2.00
Admission for game =$9.00
Beating the Defending State Champs= Priceless

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Less than one day and already 5 pages!!!!!!!!!

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Saturday game?

JeepsWin
Waterboy

Post by JeepsWin »

I herd it’s satirday. I say Jonestown 36- Burg 7

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

packers80 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:52 am There won't be enuff seating for burg at Jackson, they nearly filled the home side at Hilliard Darby tonite.
No they didnt lol. I was at the game. Sure Burg travels very well, but I was on the 25 yr line and just about the entire section was empty. It did look crowded in the center section.

Good win last night. Surprised with the Middletown play calling on that last play.

Good luck Saturday

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

JeepsWin wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:16 pm I herd it’s satirday. I say Jonestown 36- Burg 7
That’s a great prediction. If only burg was playing Jonestown :)

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:43 pm
JeepsWin wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:16 pm I herd it’s satirday. I say Jonestown 36- Burg 7
Who is jonestown? Never heard of them

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:58 pm
Jack Sparrow wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:43 pm
Who is jonestown? Never heard of them
LOL

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

14svt: I enjoyed reading your 86 posts during the week before The Regional Finals last year.

I think you might pass that total by Wednesday or Thursday this year.

Good luck to you

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:43 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:37 pm Burg fans we welcome you into our humble abode. We should accommodate your needs on your way to back 2 back. Enjoy your time at alumni stadium. As for your future at alumni may the road be that much rougher and harder on you! The talent gap evens out soon enough. The crow will be served cold enjoy this season.
Lol calm down now. Go enjoy basketball while we enjoy beautiful alumni stadium! Honestly though I hope the talent gap does close! I hope all teams on burgs schedule close the gap!! Burg will simply reach higher!
No I’m gonna enjoy watching you kick the shot out of them in my stadium on loan for the night. I’m not hating on the burg only when we face off! I give credit where it’s due as you will soon be doing in let’s say a little over 9 months or so.

I had to keep it classy and run my chops your in my back yard for Pete sakes .

Wraslin and powerlifting are more my forte. Not really use to all the athletes here now.

That’s right burgers just like an ingrown toenail, bad case of athletes foot, or a nasty 😷 case of herpes I AM BACK!
Last edited by allamericanironman on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

outerbanksjake
JV Team

Post by outerbanksjake »

My opinion, Johnstown wins .

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:35 pm
14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:17 pm Wheelersburg Schedule is not that great
Only good oppenent and They got there butts handed to them by 30 points to a mediocre Hartley team that got beat in the playoffs
You said your better now What about all these penalties you have gotten each game
Sounds like no discipline in the coaching
better team then last year Really can’t tell
But if I had a 6-6 receiver that I threw it up to every he would better catch
Jtown has got something for him this year
Hahahahaha that Hartley team would absolutely destroy any team Johnstown ever had!! We actually have a couple 6’6” receivers.. and tanner is an athlete we use him in space and let him make defenders look stupid. Go watch last years game against us. You will see!
Who are Burg’s other 6’6” receivers? Have they been out the last 5 weeks?

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:44 pm Parking =$2.00
Admission for game =$9.00
Beating the Defending State Champs= Priceless
Didn’t Johnstown fans talk that mouth before burg beat them 34-7 last year? I mean if Madison can’t do it, I don’t see Johnstown doing it. Looking forward to seeing what actually happens on the field.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

And please, stand on the 50 yard line again as the Pirates take the field...outstanding motivation last year!

Return to “Football”