Valenth's expectations for CFB on Week 11...

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's expectations for CFB on Week 11...

Post by Valenth »

Well I take a look at the games and a couple stand out.

Teams that could have problems...

#3 Notre Dame vs Florida State ..
I know you might think I'm crazy. However FSUs defense is getting better and now with Book out at QB for ND. It will be interesting to see what happens.

#10 Ohio State vs Michigan State
Yes, I admit I think Ohio State could lose this game and honestly the more I watch the Buckeyes.. The more I cringe. They need to convincingly win this game to give me any hope. And Buckeye fans need to root for TCU to down WVU to give the Buckeyes resume more substance.. Cause right now the bucket is looking empty.

Other games than these two the others I see the favorites winning. I would still follow that Clemson vs BC also a key game.

And of course... Don't forget Bedlam! Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State...

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Valenth's expectations for CFB on Week 11...

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Wake Forest upset NC State tonight.

I definitely am curious to see how ND plays without Book. OSU vs MSU is a tough one, on the road in East Lansing. That game could go either way if the Buckeyes don't play with any heart again.

Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State will be a good one. OU had to give everything they had last week against Tech. Will they have any hangover from that game?

If you like mid-major football, a really good game to watch will be Troy vs. Georgia Southern. As well as South Florida vs. Cincinnati.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Clemson at Boston College on paper should be a blowout, but defensive minded BC could make the game interesting.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Clemson at BC game will be played after getting 1 to 2 inches of rain tonight. Then temps dropping to about 37 around game time. With winds 6 to 10 mph. Guests of wind 38 mph. Weather favors BC as their players. So the team that can hang on to the ball without costly turnovers should win. A lot on the line for Clemson to stay at the top as well for BC to move up.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

definitely some interesting games on tap this weekend as the season winds down.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I have a sneakin suspicion the bucks are going to tee off on the Spartans.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

The Key is... This right now is the best case scenario for a CFB Shakeup. These scenarios could help other teams like Oklahoma and Ohio State... But the Buckeyes have to get out of the way of the Buckeyes and do their business.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:07 am I have a sneakin suspicion the bucks are going to tee off on the Spartans.
I’d like to see that tee, cause they ain’t bin doing any teeing in a while.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

The best game tomorrow is MSU going to the Capstone to take on THE TIDE....Should be a hell of a game!!....As I have said before.....IF....You would put Michigans uniforms on The Tigers?....They would be getting all the ink...HOMERS should watch some football outside the big 14....RTR

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Valenth wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:40 am The Key is... This right now is the best case scenario for a CFB Shakeup. These scenarios could help other teams like Oklahoma and Ohio State... But the Buckeyes have to get out of the way of the Buckeyes and do their business.
Notre Dame is the sticky wicket in the CFP selection process in 2018. If they win out, they are in despite not having a conference championship game. That means two of the three conference champs not named Bama or Clemson will be left out of the playoffs.

With Ohio State likely out of any consideration for the CFP, my interest in the rest of college football has been heightened. A world of good college football exists outside of Columbus, Ohio.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
The General
All State

Post by The General »

Omega wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:34 am
Valenth wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:40 am The Key is... This right now is the best case scenario for a CFB Shakeup. These scenarios could help other teams like Oklahoma and Ohio State... But the Buckeyes have to get out of the way of the Buckeyes and do their business.
Notre Dame is the sticky wicket in the CFP selection process in 2018. If they win out, they are in despite not having a conference championship game. That means two of the three conference champs not named Bama or Clemson will be left out of the playoffs.

With Ohio State likely out of any consideration for the CFP, my interest in the rest of college football has been heightened. A world of good college football exists outside of Columbus, Ohio.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Omega wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:34 am

There sure is!!!.....But almost 100% of ohio HOMERS have such terrible cases of Envytidehatesec and suffer from so much HATRED towards everyone and everything that is NOT ALL about ohio bux....They cant and wont enjoy it....Make MORE excuses and HATE MORE individuals and entities than all the other groups COMBINED around this country.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Bedlam....the word evokes sheer craziness. The perfect name for this rivalry game. Anything goes...

Sooners are a 21 pt favorite...but I'll be surprised if that holds up

Clemson at cold, dreary Alumni Stadium to take on BC. Keep in mind the Tigers have laid an egg the past couple of years as heavy favorites. The Eagles are a power run team that can drive a coach nuts. Can Dabo keep the 🔥 burning in the tiger's hearts.

Final 3 weeks...this really separates contenders from pretenders. Lace em up and let's get it on boys!!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ

Return to “College Sports”