All Conference

massillon football

Post by blackshooky »

massillon beat sun valley pa 101 - 6

Izladoom
All State

Re: massillon football

Post by Izladoom »

blackshooky wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:41 pm massillon beat sun valley pa 101 - 6
😳

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Paper Tigers will get exposed in playoffs as they do every year.*

VCPops
Freshman Team

Post by VCPops »

Should have had JVs or Freshman team in game before it got to that score.If they had 91 in the 1st half they must have kicked a FG in the 2nd half to get to 101.Who does that beside them? Just wait till they play my Alma Mater Canton McKinley in two weeks and see if they can do that. Why do you even schedule a team like that if you are supposed to be a storied powerhouse program in the country? Go get em Bulldogs in two weeks

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

VCPops wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:00 am Should have had JVs or Freshman team in game before it got to that score.If they had 91 in the 1st half they must have kicked a FG in the 2nd half to get to 101.Who does that beside them? Just wait till they play my Alma Mater Canton McKinley in two weeks and see if they can do that. Why do you even schedule a team like that if you are supposed to be a storied powerhouse program in the country? Go get em Bulldogs in two weeks
I hope the Bulldogs knock them on their behinds. Would serve them right for running up the score like that. I played at AU with a McKinley alum. Heck of a linebacker. I guess we'll see if Massilon can ever win a State Championship on the field. We've only had the playoffs now for 46 years. And no excuses for which division they are in will not be allowed lol.
Last edited by 79Tiger on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Here is a quarter by quarter breakdown of the 101-6 Massillon win:

• First Quarter: 17 points for Massillon, 0 for Sun Valley
• Second Quarter: 56 points for Massillon, 6 for Sun Valley
• Third Quarter: 21 points for Massillon, 0 for Sun Valley
• Fourth Quarter: 7 points for Massillon and 0 for Sun Valley

Return to “Football”