Deep playoff contenders

svac83
SE

Re: Deep playoff contenders

Post by svac83 »

For Gallia academy a lot will depend upon the seeding. They don’t want to finish 4th 5th or 8th. Finishing anywhere else will give them a shot. Finish 8th your going to open with st clairsville and not win a game. Finish 4 or 5 th you are one and done.

I don’t think there as good as Indian valley or bloom Carroll but think they would have a shot.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

VetteMan wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:43 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:49 pm Be cool to see Trimble vs Waterford week 13
No offense, but would you want to see the same result again? On second thought, mayby the " Doc " would make an appearance?
Yes, another beat down would be great 8-)

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

As always, Burg, Trimble, maybe Chillicothe. GA, if they win out, should sit pretty at a 2 seed behind St. Clairsville. They could very well make the regional finals.

23tdb
Riding the Bench

Post by 23tdb »

Chillifan123 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:40 am I have been taking a deep look into region 8, Granted Chillicothe wins out and makes the playoffs, I think they will get a home game and could potentially make a good playoff run, I think the most dangerous team in the region is Winton woods, just like last year, but as it looks they will be a high seed as well if they win out, but they play 2 very good teams (5-2 Desales and 6-1 Moeller) Chillicothe is playing very well at the right time.
If chillicothe wins out, which i think they could, it would be very tough to even win the first game for them. If they win out they will most likely get a 2-4. This could place them against a VERY talented La Salle team, or even a VERY good Edgewood team. I think if your a CHillicothe fan your best bet is to hope for a win out, then a first round matchup against Anderson or Dublin Scioto. If they play a team like La Salle, Edgewood, or even Little Miami in the first round it could be a problem.

Return to “Football”