10-14 - 1PM == 2-2-1 PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ 4-1 CINCINNATI BENGALS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

10-14 - 1PM == 2-2-1 PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ 4-1 CINCINNATI BENGALS

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I HATE IT MAN, FOR THE 2ND TIME IN 5 GAMES I MISSED THE BENGALS. 3 COLUMBUS CHANNELS AND A HUNTINGTON, WVA. CHANNEL AND THEY DON'T SHOW THE BIG CATS ON. TICKLED TO DEATH TO SEE THE GUYS IN STRIPES ALONE ATOP THE AFC NORTH. DID MIXON GET TO PLAY. I HAVE NO IDEA. WELL ANYHOO HUGE RIVALRY GAME IN ''THE JUNGLE'' WITH THE STEELERS SUNDAY. THIS ONE IS NEVER A BORING ONE. YOU CAN BUY YOUR WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE. THE STEELERS MUST BE THINKIN WHAT IN THE SAM HILL IS GOING ON, IT'S NO FUN WHEN THE RABBIT'S GOT THE GUN LOOKING UP AT THE BENGALS ON THE TOP IN THE STANDINGS. THROW OUT THE RECORDS HERE, BOUT FRIEND IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL. WHAT SAY YA'LL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Re: 10-14 - 1PM == 2-2-1 PITTSBURGH STEELERS @ 4-1 CINCINNATI BENGALS

Post by farmer »

All the crap going on about Bell. As well as whatever else going on off the field. Steelers played a game against the Falcons. Without all the problems on the field. They have done this in the past. When time to say they are not going well to run off a string of wins. Turning their play around from crap to really good. Where the Bengals can be playing very well and choke against the Steelers. That is where we are at now. The Bengals should win the way both are playing. Big test to see if this is just the same old Marv led Bengals.

Just a thought about Bell. He maybe sitting out so he doesn't get hurt against the Bengals knowing Burfect is back before this game.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Bell problem won't be back until off week ! And if they play without the flags ! Steelers win this one .

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

so bell is coming back. I'd like to be a fly on the wall in that locker room. because it will be crazier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin chairs. definitely will be a split vote. I remember when I was in high school we had a running back that got to big for his shoes and started pouting like we were not doing our jobs. the next 3 plays we snapped the ball and stayed in our stances. freeing up 11 hungry fighting tigers on defense to pounce on said running back. point received along with a nice apology. the steelers will have some come to Jesus talks with this cat and set his head straight. nobody is ever bigger than the team.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Lets Go Browns! :)

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

Same ole Bengals. They loose this one. But waite a minute Dalton does play his better ball in Sept/Oct. Then come Nov/Dec he chokes
Bengals in a close one

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I am not sold on the Steelers showing up and beating the Falcons who have won just 1 game this year.

Are the Steelers done going after Burfect? If not then this can get real ugly quick with multiple players thrown out. if cheap shots get thrown in the game could just keep putting gas on a fire. Then the weather 60% chance of rain with a high temp of 61 degrees. So turnovers and which line can block will have a major effect on the game. A lot of up in the air for this game either team can win or lose.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

I don't want Bell back trade him !

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Read an article about Antonio Brown being sued when he was at his place in Miami.

Suit alleges that security personnel determined that Brown, in a fit of rage, threw two large vases, estimated to be more than 3 feet tall, a large ottoman and other pieces of furniture off the balcony over the course of several minutes, some of the items landing poolside within a foot or two of the man and his grandson.

Also during that time Brown had a handgun and $80,000 stolen from his place. Then the next day his Rolls Royce was stolen. With the police got to his place. Brown told him he found the car and slammed the door on the officers.

WOW drama and should get him suspended by the NFL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw that on the news last night. and I understand steeler fans not wanting bell back. I feel the same way about burfect. I have for 4/5 years now.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Steelers win on the road !

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw this morning where tomlin was fined 25,000 for comments about the refs in their last game. which is ridiculous from what I read he said. about over protecting qb's , it's true. put a dress on them already. the game of football is getting ruined. I've seen so many questionable calls it crazy. and the kickoff game n such. how do you expect to successfully execute an onside kick if you can't move till the ball is kicked. guess what these multi millionairres knew football was dangerous when they signed their contracts. nobody dislikes injuries anymore than me. but don't completely change the rules of the game and still call it tackle football.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Not a fan of Coach ! I seen the play ! He was right.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I never knew what coach tomlin was responding too. but I have a good feeling about cincy taking down the steelers this year at cincy. the jungle will be a rockin, and it will be on tv here. I think the steelers are currently somewhat in disarray, at the time when the bengals are playing some purty good ball. the bengals could surprise some people here and catch the steelers at the right time sleeping. and further distance their lead in the afc north.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

FB_IMG_1539526348185.jpg

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The refs showed why they do not call many penalties. Many two hand holds on pass rushers on both teams. Then the last TD pass to Brown. Hunter was blocking before the catch downfield. Burfect is not in game shape or able to be in the right position to make tackles. As the LB's have a hard time making tackles. The great DLine of the Bengals did not show up today as a group. Hubbard should be playing more even putting him at LB on short yardage. Bengals defense was getting beat up with injuries. Kirkpatrick is coming out with a sponsorship for Huggies Diapers. As he hugs close fills with crap. He is not worth the money being paid. He learned from Pacman that you can play good sometimes but you do not have to ALL THE TIME.

Both teams had a hard time just catching the football early. The Steelers can just put together good drives to score when needed against the Bengals. Like the Bengals are not even on the field. The Bengals have good players but none that are the game changer. That defense of they would have dumped Burfect and was able to get Kahil Mack. Would make everyone on that defense even better.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

The Steelers game ball should go to there O-Line ! Not one sack was gave up !

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Bengals were not even close on many passes to get to Ben. Then the HUGH holes that were made by the Steelers line. Sure exploited the LB's and forced the DB's to attempt to tackle. Gives the Steelers time to play will the Bell ring anytime soon. Which I do not see they need him. A team that could trade for Bell maybe Jacksonville after the terrible loss to Jerry World's Team. They can not count on Fournette and it gives them more options to help get the most out of QB Bortles. To make a playoff run if their defense can recover from the last game. To play close to last season level.

Return to “Pro Sports”