Re: Hillsboro at Jackson

Post by Ironman92 »

I don’t see this game getting near 70 combined points. Closer to 50 I feel

BillC
Riding the Bench

Post by BillC »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:50 pm
23tdb wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:00 pm Jackson by three scores. They will outwork the hillsboro offense on defense and i see them stopping keets and gallimore, although it will not be easy. However, hillsboro has a very weak defense, and i think jackson will put up 40+ points. There offensive line is starting to get things done and they have a threat on the ground and in the air. Cross and the line will pave a way to the endzone every other drive if not more. My prediction is jackson 40 hillsboro 20.
Doesn’t really matter how many points a defense allows as long as the offense can pour on the points. With Jackson’s running game and Icenhower’s arm, they can definitely pour on the points.

Jackson's defense is fairly weak too. Everybody is talking about how WCH's defense is terrible because Jackson scored 69 points on them. Well guess what it doesn't say much when your own defense gives up 40 points. This post absolutely cracks me up. and no, I'm not bitter about the WCH loss. :lol:

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

23tdb wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:00 pm Jackson by three scores. They will outwork the hillsboro offense on defense and i see them stopping keets and gallimore, although it will not be easy. However, hillsboro has a very weak defense, and i think jackson will put up 40+ points. There offensive line is starting to get things done and they have a threat on the ground and in the air. Cross and the line will pave a way to the endzone every other drive if not more. My prediction is jackson 40 hillsboro 20.

Jackson's defense is fairly weak too. Everybody is talking about how WCH's defense is terrible because Jackson scored 69 points on them. Well guess what it doesn't say much when your own defense gives up 40 points. This post absolutely cracks me up. and no, I'm not bitter about the WCH loss. :lol:
You don’t get to talk defense to any other team , no just no

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:33 pm

:lol:

football_lover522
Waterboy

Post by football_lover522 »

I bet the burrow wins 1-0

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

LOL, BlueLion4Life is more of a play on words. I don't live in WCH that's where I went to high school. I clearly love the big blue, but my heart is with the GA Blue Devils. So yea I actually do get to talk defense.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:19 pm

LOL, BlueLion4Life is more of a play on words. I don't live in WCH that's where I went to high school. I clearly love the big blue, but my heart is with the GA Blue Devils. So yea I actually do get to talk defense.
Fair enough!

So you’ve seen both teams play, who you like to win ?

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Fair enough!

If you’re asking whether Gallia would beat WCH then I’d say definitely. WCH ‘s. Lack of defense would definitely prove fatal.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:32 pm

Fair enough!

If you’re asking whether Gallia would beat WCH then I’d say definitely. WCH ‘s. Lack of defense would definitely prove fatal.
Jackson or Hillsboro

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Fair enough!

Jackson or Hillsboro
That’s a tough one. If I’m going with my heart (you k ow Being a blue devil and all) then I’d say Hillsboro. But honesty I think Jackson will play enough defense to get the job done. They’re really gonna have to protect against the pass though, which they’ve done well at points this season, but early on was inconsistent.

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

I will be attending the jackson/Hillsboro game though! I’m I excited to watch what I think will be one of the best games in southern Ohio.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:36 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Jackson or Hillsboro
That’s a tough one. If I’m going with my heart (you k ow Being a blue devil and all) then I’d say Hillsboro. But honesty I think Jackson will play enough defense to get the job done. They’re really gonna have to protect against the pass though, which they’ve done well at points this season, but early on was inconsistent.
Fair enough . Thanks .

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Is there a streaming station for this one ?

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Ironman61
Riding the Bench

Post by Ironman61 »

GA gave up more points in the head to head match up so I still don’t see how you can be running down Jackson’s D but okay.. guess I’d be butthurt too if I rooted for two teams and neither one of them could beat Jackson

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:45 pm Is there a streaming station for this one ?
Hillsboro has their own radio station that will carry the game. They can be streamed on iheart radio. WSRW 101.5

KSW
Riding the Bench

Post by KSW »

Whoever plays defense will win this game. Hillsboro's offense is predictable, but no one has stopped it so they have had no reason to change it up. Should be a good one.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:38 pm I will be attending the jackson/Hillsboro game though! I’m I excited to watch what I think will be one of the best games in southern Ohio.
No doubt! This post gave me goosebumps! This is a throwback game gonna be a fight till the end. We the fans will be the winners Friday!

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

It's also going to be on the colder side this Friday...Finally some football weather!

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

Ironman61 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:00 pm GA gave up more points in the head to head match up so I still don’t see how you can be running down Jackson’s D but okay.. guess I’d be butthurt too if I rooted for two teams and neither one of them could beat Jackson
I'm not butt-hurt. :lol: :lol:

I'm okay with GA's effort against Jackson. It was down to the wire and that's the way it should be between those two teams. the WCH game was not surprising to me. They play no defense at all. I'm okay with admitting that. But can you admit that Jackson has an inconsistent defense? I didn't think so.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

veer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:40 am It's also going to be on the colder side this Friday...Finally some football weather!
Absolutely and this does give another advantage to boro. The big boys won’t overheat and neither will I. Are you ready for some throwback Football Friday Night?

Return to “Football”