Gallia on top of the world

ArntonFartinTiger
Riding the Bench

Gallia on top of the world

Post by ArntonFartinTiger »

Ima reeding all kinds stupidness from the silly little Devils talking bout our Tigers. From middle school to the High School. You can tell they'd Ben waiting a while to beat there chests!!! We beat you at both levels with running clock!! Count on it!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: Gallia on top of the world

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Lol! I wouldn’t over look Gallia. They are more than capable of beating the tigers.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Gallia is a pretty good team. I wouldn’t get into the head games. Practice, prepare and execute next Friday. Ironton will have to bring there A game.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:02 pm Lol! I wouldn’t over look Gallia. They are more than capable of beating the tigers.
Agree with your post. Both teams have had great turnaround years. I would say that neither team is overlooking the other.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Blue devils have some business to take care of Friday night.. we can start thinking about the little pretty kitty cats in about 5 days.

bcltcr
Riding the Bench

Post by bcltcr »

Didn’t Ironton beat them handily in the preview? I know there has been a lot of football played since then, but I think Ironton is too much for Gallia to consistently move the football.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

As bad as I hate to say it they are legit.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

can Gallia stop the power running of the Tigers?
can the Tigers stop the combination of running and passing of the Devils?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

If Gallia loses before week 11, it's to Ironton. If Ironton loses before week 11, it's to Gallia. I'm a homer. If both teams come in healthy, I'll take GA on a last minute score.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:53 pm can Gallia stop the power running of the Tigers?
I Agree! Whoevers defense can get the most stops, I think will win the ballgame. I think both teams are very capable of scoring points.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

GA needs to think about game time this week ? This post needs to close ! One game at a time !

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

We talk about past games...why not up coming games...its not like we are playing the game.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Gallia did a decent job stopping Jackson’s running game.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:06 pm If Gallia loses before week 11, it's to Ironton. If Ironton loses before week 11, it's to Gallia. I'm a homer. If both teams come in healthy, I'll take GA on a last minute score.
What scares me about this post is that last minute score thing. The last couple of times these two have met and they were both good galliA going for a last minute score didn’t turn out to well. Maybe a third time would be a charm.
But plenty of time for that next week.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Geronimo wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:20 pm GA needs to think about game time this week ? This post needs to close ! One game at a time !
If it bothers you that much, Very Easy, just don't read the thread.

Ema
Riding the Bench

Post by Ema »

Ironton have a quality win? South point, rock hill, peak, fairland were all wins but the last 3 games are the best in the OVC they could easily finish 5-5

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Ema wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:00 am Ironton have a quality win? South point, rock hill, peak, fairland were all wins but the last 3 games are the best in the OVC they could easily finish 5-5
Gallia 55-35 Fairland -------- Ironton 41-23 Fairland
Gallia 55-20 Chesapeake ---- Ironton 48-27 Chesapeake

Gallia lost to Jackson (5-2) 15-9
Ironton lost to Ashland, KY (8-0) 14-7

This should be a great game!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:17 pm Gallia is a pretty good team. I wouldn’t get into the head games. Practice, prepare and execute next Friday. Ironton will have to bring there A game.
YOU DANG SKIPPY THEY WILL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:53 pm can Gallia stop the power running of the Tigers?
Judging how Gallia played Jackson I’d say they are more than capable. I am curious to know how Irontons defense will stack up agains this Gallia O.

I’m taking Ironton. They are a 2 point underdog. Pendleton can put a great game plan together. I’ll take his mind over anything Gallia can throw at them.

BillC
Riding the Bench

Post by BillC »

You have to remember that Galla’s played their absolute best game against Jackson. I’m not taking anything against them because they played very well because they had that game circled and were pumped up for it. That win would have been the highlight of their year. Jackson played very flat because it simply doesn’t mean as much to Jackson. Point is, there’s no way Ironton could play with Jackson for an entire game.
Gallipolis wins by a TD

Return to “Football”