Joe Burrow- Athens, OSU, LSU, WHO DEY!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Burrow named starter

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:07 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:14 pm Cool. 8-) Love to see them in a bowl game against the Buckeyes. I'm may get me some LSU apparel and hat. :lol: :lol:
And go against your beloved BIG conference against a hated SEC team. :o Wow trench you must be pretty salty at the Bucks letting him go. You would look good in that purple and yellow. If SC saw you he might think you were rooting for his Reynoldsburg Raiders. :lol:
:lol: :lol: Joey is going to look good in those colors. He's down in Duck Dynasty land now. :lol: Yeah, I was checking out some LSU gear and it looks pretty good. Looking at it in other ways. Nothing against the BIG.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

awesome accomplishment for this young man!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'm very happy to hear this. thanks coach O.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Awesome!! Best of luck to Joey!!

AT THE RESERVATION
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:39 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:14 pm Cool. 8-) Love to see them in a bowl game against the Buckeyes. I'm may get me some LSU apparel and hat. :lol: :lol:
And go against your beloved BIG conference against a hated SEC team. :o Wow trench you must be pretty salty at the Bucks letting him go. You would look good in that purple and yellow. If SC saw you he might think you were rooting for his Reynoldsburg Raiders. :lol:
:lol: :lol: Joey is going to look good in those colors. He's down in Duck Dynasty land now. :lol: Yeah, I was checking out some LSU gear and it looks pretty good. Looking at it in other ways. Nothing against the BIG.
Maybe Phil could stop in and give him a few tips.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:53 pm

Maybe Phil could stop in and give him a few tips.
Your right Noreply. 8-) I forgot all about him. Phil use to be one heck of QB. I remember him and his boys talking about it on Duck Dynasty, now that you mentioned it. Can't remember who they said he played for? (College) It was one of them southern teams. But he got the starting nod over Terry Bradshaw there. I know who it is but having a brain fart right now. :lol: Loved that show by the way, and I was bummed out when it ended. I look for it to come back.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Good weekend for Athens. Trae Williams plays tonight for Northwestern. Watch Athens kill Fairland Friday. Watch Luehram play for Ohio U Saturday. Watch Joe Burrow QB LSU on Sunday

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Sorry Trench, but the Robertson's are up north near Monroe (La Tech)

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Phil Robertson played QB at. La Tech in Monroe. That's east of Shreveport

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

OHHS old timer wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:12 pm

Sorry Trench, but the Robertson's are up north near Monroe (La Tech)
I know where they are located. I didn't miss a show, but it's still Louisiana for crying out loud. :lol: Seen Willy take his kids to a LSU game on one episode. He is a big LSU fan.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

OHHS old timer wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:14 pm Phil Robertson played QB at. La Tech in Monroe. That's east of Shreveport
Yeah. I found out today. Brain blockage in my older age. :lol: I remembered them talking about it but couldn't remember where Phil played. He was pretty good too. Seen some of his video's when playing before.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:38 am awesome accomplishment for this young man!
I agree. I don't think he got a fair chance up here even though he looked great the last couple years in the spring game. Urban wouldn't even pull the trigger in blowouts. The kid has his degree, will get his master's down there and has 2 seasons of eligibility. What more could a kid ask for other than having arguably the toughest schedule in America this year.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Burrow looking pretty darn good.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:31 pm Burrow looking pretty darn good.
A little shaky at first (expected) but, he found his rythym. That bayou bengal D is giving Rozier an excedrin headache!! Burrow just has to keep on taking what the D gives....then pop a deep one. GEAUX TIGERS!!

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Canes punter (son of 22 yr pro Jeff Feagles) had a HORRIBLE first half....yikes!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Very impressed with Burrow in his first start against some stiff comp on national TV. Passing stats look ordinary but the way he has lead the offense is special. The first TD he checked off when he saw the blitz and it went all the way to the endzone. Also getting rid of the ball under heavy duress and not taking the loss. LSU looks like a juggernaut with that defense and him under center. Look out Bammer!

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

cbolt wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:45 pm Very impressed with Burrow in his first start against some stiff comp on national TV. Passing stats look ordinary but the way he has lead the offense is special. The first TD he checked off when he saw the blitz and it went all the way to the endzone. Also getting rid of the ball under heavy duress and not taking the loss. LSU looks like a juggernaut with that defense and him under center. Look out Bammer!
Schedule favors LSU...Miss/UGA/Miss St and Bama are at home. Still gotta take it one game at a time though.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

LSU secondary is one of the best last few years

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Seems like there has been so many years they had a rock solid defense but were missing a QB to lead the offense. They might have that problem solved.

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

cbolt wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:09 pm Seems like there has been so many years they had a rock solid defense but were missing a QB to lead the offense. They might have that problem solved.
1000% correct!!! I'll give Burrow a solid B. More reps...more reps...more reps will change that grade

Return to “Football”