Most Annoying Fans in SEO

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Re: Most Annoying Fans in SEO

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

EagleEye3 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:42 pm
Swanker Pine wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 pm All around every sport I’d say them West Siders are the saltiest. Also everyone in the JV Divison of the SOC 😂😂😂😂 y’all need to get riled up some I’m here to help

Funny but bad timing. Since your Jeeps just lost big to the JV SOC lol
I knew it before I posted it! No shame

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

danicalifornia wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:57 pm
Omega wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:54 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:27 am Bishop Flaget HS in Chillicothe has the worst fans today. If only they could just, go someplace else.
Too darn funny. Yet Flaget had a proud academic and basketball heritage. Makes you wonder how Ironton St. Joseph and Portsmouth Notre Dame stay open.
Are they ran from Columbus like Flaget was? My website probably would be all about Flaget if it stayed open.

I had a couple of cousins who went to Fisher and were pretty good football players. I'm sure Flaget wouldn't have had football, but they might not have lived in Lancaster during the school year if Flaget was still open.
Notre Dame is operated by the Diocese of Columbus. ISJ is operated by the Diocese of Steubenville.

I may be completely wrong on this, but I believe ISJ has a pretty good-sized endowment and operates at low enough costs to make it feasible. Notre Dame I think has enough sponsorship within the Catholic community of Portsmouth and contributions from alumni to help keep the school sustainable. Isn’t the Glockner family a big contributor to the school, also?

PowerLifitingNut
Riding the Bench

Post by PowerLifitingNut »

hawkeyepierce wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 pm Vinton County fans. Especially this one idiot, who thinks he knows everything because he uses big words and goes to all of the games. He had the audacity to make fun of Jackson's Alumni Stadium flag pole one year. Can't stand that guy.
The arrogance and self promotion of some people. So yes, that's the guy.

If you listen on 15 it's hands down the Athens fans who sit near the announcers. They cry and complain about every call and non call. It's clear the one announcer has never met an official he likes either. :mrgreen:

EagleEye3
Riding the Bench

Post by EagleEye3 »

Swanker Pine wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:14 pm
EagleEye3 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:42 pm
Swanker Pine wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 pm All around every sport I’d say them West Siders are the saltiest. Also everyone in the JV Divison of the SOC 😂😂😂😂 y’all need to get riled up some I’m here to help

Funny but bad timing. Since your Jeeps just lost big to the JV SOC lol
I knew it before I posted it! No shame
Hahaha Then I rest my case

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Depending on who you ask but I'd say if we're talking individually I'm top 3 in SEO

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

hawkeyepierce wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 pm Vinton County fans. Especially this one idiot, who thinks he knows everything because he uses big words and goes to all of the games. He had the audacity to make fun of Jackson's Alumni Stadium flag pole one year. Can't stand that guy.
Name that 8 letter word.....

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

All of them

OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

Fairland.... Hands down. Even when they are up by 100 the fans will still figure up something to complain about. Coal Grove fans and Ironton basketball fans (Football fans is a completely different story) have their moments, but it's constantly Fairland.

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I have to say I would like to defend the fairland fans. They may scream at a call but every time I have dealt with them they have been a class act. Pretty much feel that way about entire OVC. A lot of times over the years it has been my teams fans. Of the Gallia academy Blue Devils.. we always have a few that think they need to make a spectical of themselves. Thank god they haven’t been as bad this year or in attendance much at all.

The last time I had a problem with any fans was a few people from waverly at last years tournament game but these were obvious exceptions as I talked to several people from waverly before and after the game that were great fans. But I also had a run in with a few idiots in line at bathroom.

The fans I have a problem with are from across the river.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

If annoying to the opposing team then it would have to be Fairland. Kudos to them.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Ukfanatic
Varsity

Post by Ukfanatic »

Mlittle. You were in the running and then we played Fairland last week. They were even yelling and screaming at our Coach! SMH!

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

What I dislike are fans who when they play at home take the front row of seats in the visitors section, and away they try to sit on the front row seats of the home team. Then they get upset when people cheer for their team or question a call and make remarks.

Dragon's Lair
Riding the Bench

Post by Dragon's Lair »

Ukfanatic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm Mlittle. You were in the running and then we played Fairland last week. They were even yelling and screaming at our Coach! SMH!
We would love to yell at him again but something tells me Waverly will not make it that far. Guess we will have to settle for yelling at your baseball coach.

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

each and every one of the posters above.....(j/p)

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Waverly in the summer. It feels like every time we play them in the offseason, it is at the Downtown Gym and they don't have AC, so we have those super large and loud industrial fans running the entire time. Then, I get super sweaty if I'm not in line with one of them too, so they aren't even really effective ones either.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ukfanatic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm Mlittle. You were in the running and then we played Fairland last week. They were even yelling and screaming at our Coach! SMH!
I'm ashamed to say I've done that also ☹️

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:31 am Waverly in the summer. It feels like every time we play them in the offseason, it is at the Downtown Gym and they don't have AC, so we have those super large and loud industrial fans running the entire time. Then, I get super sweaty if I'm not in line with one of them too, so they aren't even really effective ones either.
This is funny

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

The worst I have heard this year have been Paint Valley and South Webster. If we literally took a breath near Shiloah or Dylan, the fans went ballistic.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:31 am Waverly in the summer. It feels like every time we play them in the offseason, it is at the Downtown Gym and they don't have AC, so we have those super large and loud industrial fans running the entire time. Then, I get super sweaty if I'm not in line with one of them too, so they aren't even really effective ones either.
Now all I can think about are those fans at Rio Grande when my kid attended camp there!! 😂

Truth Serum
Riding the Bench

Post by Truth Serum »

peake71 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:19 pm What I dislike are fans who when they play at home take the front row of seats in the visitors section, and away they try to sit on the front row seats of the home team. Then they get upset when people cheer for their team or question a call and make remarks.
A lot of good people in beaver, but Eastern (beaver) fans do this and it is wrong . It creates a bad environment for the visiting team . Sit on your own side for goodness sakes !

Return to “Boys Basketball”