SEOPS HOF

Re: WEEK 1 WHEELERSBURG @ IRONTON

Post by Raider6309 »

#MakeIrontonFootballGreatAgain

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

I heard a story that the reason the game is being played on Saturday is because Ironton couldn't get the refs they wanted because that crew had double booked Friday. If that is true that is pretty sad.

For some reason I SMELL A RAT!!!!!!!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

After watching practice and seeing how Ironton runs the spread I'm predicting a high scoring match up. I'm thinking 72-69 Tigers by a field goal. Tigers offense reminds me of the St. Louis Rams and their greatest show in turf days. Ironton will have more passing yards in this game than they had the past 2 seasons.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Burg4 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:17 am It's Saturday, August 26th at 7:30 pm at the tank

thanks burg

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Buramgerdin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:39 am Seen both teams, heard Ironton plans to run the spread. I am making an early prediction before I see both scrimmage,

Tigers 6 BURG 54
YOU HAIN'T RIGHT OLE BUDDY. YOU JUST HAIN'T.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Game day wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:50 pm If the game is like last year someone should be handing out pink slips after the game and I don't mean the ones you can ware.

ACTUALLY THAT'S WEAR. BUT I HAIN'T NO LITTER -- ARY GENIUS EITHER. AND I TEND TO AGREE WITH YOU UNTIL I SEE A BETTER EFFORT MYSELF.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:09 pm I heard a story that the reason the game is being played on Saturday is because Ironton couldn't get the refs they wanted because that crew had double booked Friday. If that is true that is pretty sad.

Yabba I got some iowa swampland for sell on the low down too. the idea behind it was only to get a bigger crowd I'm sure.

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

Tigercannon71 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:37 am After watching practice and seeing how Ironton runs the spread I'm predicting a high scoring match up. I'm thinking 72-69 Tigers by a field goal. Tigers offense reminds me of the St. Louis Rams and their greatest show in turf days. Ironton will have more passing yards in this game than they had the past 2 seasons.
WHAT!!!!!! Do mean the kitty cat finally have a kicker???? 😳

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:36 am
Buramgerdin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:39 am Seen both teams, heard Ironton plans to run the spread. I am making an early prediction before I see both scrimmage,

Tigers 6 BURG 54
YOU HAIN'T RIGHT OLE BUDDY. YOU JUST HAIN'T.
I wasn't joking, that is my prediction. Ironton has very little speed. Holden will have a field day. Look for Burg to throw at will and the first half will be very similar to last years.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:40 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:09 pm I heard a story that the reason the game is being played on Saturday is because Ironton couldn't get the refs they wanted because that crew had double booked Friday. If that is true that is pretty sad.

Yabba I got some iowa swampland for sell on the low down too. the idea behind it was only to get a bigger crowd I'm sure.
I have heard from one crew that they had a future game at the tank cancelled because the ironton coaching staff did not like the way they called a game. Maybe they can get blindwhitehat. He was one of the biggest ironton fans on here at one time and he kept defending the phantom pass interference call- running into holder after field goal attempt game. Turned out it was his crew doing that game.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Burg rolls in this one.

flash
JV Team

Post by flash »

I hope the Fighting Tigers will get this one.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm hearing we got some in-house sqwabblin in the tiger lair.apparently got some fire that I hope translates to a hungry tiger team. ain't nothing new about that. save it for the pirates guys. bottle it all up till then, then tee off.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Ironton 13
Burg 35

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OH YEE OF LITTLE FAITH RED.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Looking forward to another victory over the tigers. What I am not looking forward to is a game at that crap hole stadium.. tanks stadium is awful. The field is really nice!!! The parking and the visitors side are just pathetic though. But that's ok!! I don't care if the game was in the Middle of the street! No way I'm missing it!! Lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

how can you say parking is terrible grad. you have ohio university and the central Christian lot.both are huge for like 2 bucks. and they watch the vehicles. if you're just parking on the surrounding streets,then that is potluck. spend the 2 bucks man. tanks stadium is an icon. a jewel of southern ohio. we have more seating than the burg. our lone flaws are a very cramped visitor's locker room. and a press box sitting in the middle of the away bleachers. the burg is a great facility. but not nearly enough seating. and we need the restrooms back under the bleachers nearest the band. restrooms i'll give you that. it's poor at best. unless you wanna walk a mile. how many covered stadiums you know of left. they do need play clocks on each end.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Now that's funny, a Burg fan complaining about the visitors side lol.......

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

The tank is not good place to play. They moved the game to Saturday so Burg fans could start trying to get seats Friday. At least at Burg of game is big you can still see. Been to too many Tank games trying to stand I the end zone and then you couldn't get to the rest room because the band was sectioned off. Burg rolls.

tiger59
Riding the Bench

Post by tiger59 »

is this game Friday or moved to sat

Return to “Football”