NBA Finals Talk

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

NBA Finals Talk

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Who you got, Cavs or Warriors?

Both teams were completely dominant in their respective conference throughout the playoffs. Without a doubt, the best two teams in the game.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: NBA Finals Talk

Post by Orange and Brown »

I'm kind of tired of seeing the Cavs and Warriors dominate the league. I wish a few other teams would step up...

As for predicting a winner..
I'll go with the Cabs in 7

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Warriors in 5

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Agree noreply. I want the Cavs to win bad, but Warriors are just too strong, and they got a lot motivation going into this. They won't miss all them wide open shots the Cavs were giving them teams in the East, and the Warriors will make it much tougher for the Cavs to score. Only way the Cavs win is if players get suspended or hurt like last year when Green got suspended and Bogut got hurt. :(

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Agree with you all, I really want the Cavs to win, but I'll have to go with the Warriors in 6.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The big runs done the Cavs in. The Cavs do not have a defensive player to shut down a player and get rebounds like Dennis Rodman. Tristian Thompson is not what he was 2 years ago. Then when behind firing up 3 pointers with no one even close to the basket or going to the basket to try to get a rebound. The Cavs gave up to many offensive rebounds to Golden State. As well as trying to make fancy passes that turned into turnovers. Maybe the Cavs can comeback but they can not play that way again.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Love can get the rebounds, he had 21 last night, they need more than just him and James rebounding, but Love's shooting is too erratic. No inside enforcer for the Cavs,the loss of Bogut was a killer, also turnovers killed them (James had 8 alone) Golden State's defense is not like what they were used to seeing in the East. J.R. Smith needs to show up and Korver can't go 0-3 off the bench, but even with that it probably still wouldn't be enough against this juggernaut. Golden is much quicker off the dribble, they went from being a very good team to an absolute beast with the addition of Durant that the Cavs won't be able to overcome this time. :(

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Many of Love's rebounds was on his own misses. Which didn't produce points. The Cavs shoot to many 3 pointers with 4 or 5 players not even trying to get a rebound. For the Cavs to even win a game they have to win the hustle plays. Just like the play of Della before. Just do not have that type of player now.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Looked like the Cavs were gonna take game 3, but nope. The series is pretty much over, they can't beat the Warriors four straight games.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Hard to beat a team when they never miss a shot, then when they finally do they somehow get the rebound and play such suffocating defense.Probably the best team of all time. I knew when they first signed Durant the Cavs wouldn't win anymore titles. I don't know what they can do to beat this machine, need a couple more superstars who can do it all like Durant and they are not out there right now. Cavs just got worn down last night trying to stay with these guys then hold them off. That's why they blew that lead imo.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

great game tonight. Cavs putting up some points

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

The Cavs played great in parts of the game. Missed a few free throws and some defensive lapses. GS was still just 1 big run away from back in or win the game. It was still just 1 game. Can they go all out for 3 more games. Starting to get physical. So each game maybe decided by who gets thrown out. Time for players/babies to quit throwing fits after almost every whistle.

GS needs to do what the can to draft Ball so that his father can be paired with Green and his mouth/antics.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

My mind is blown that Pachulia didn't get thrown out of that game. After the whistle he folded his hand into a fist and then punched Shumpert in the groin. This series is starting to get real, real chippy. If the games stay like that, the Cavs have a chance, the Warriors (Durant) can't handle the physical aspect.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well I am glad the Cavs kept them from making a perfect run! The next game will be the hardest of the series for the Cavs. This is the one the Warriors felt they let get away last year and won't let it happen again. I thought the Warriors would win in 5 ,but I hope I am wrong. If the Cavs by some miracle pull out this next game things could get very interesting and will have the Warriors thinking oh no not again, but I don't see it happening. Wish they had some audio of who the referee really said got the technical in the first half and it was a joke Green didn't get a flagrant on that play then they call the flagrant on Love later on which was much less deserving. Officiating was pretty bad in this game!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I'm not a big basketball fan but them Cavs looked good last night. I was able to watch most of it because the better half was sleeping. If they keep after it as hard as they played last night, the Warriors could be in trouble.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Well the Warriors earned that one, most of this series, they looked untouchable. If the Cavs want to have a chance next year they'll have to make a move this offseason.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

I think if a player throws a baby fit on the floor about a foul the penalty is to take 4 points away from their team. It just makes the game hard to watch. Then they call a bad but 2 forearms in the back and walk 3 steps or more is ok. Also time for Curry to either have the mouthpiece in or take it all the way out.
Then there was a game. The Cavs came up short. The END

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I don't think there is anything the Cavs can do to beat this machine outside of signing Russell Westbrook and that aint a happening.Sad thing is Cavs window is closing fast and the Warriors are not going anywhere anytime soon. :( :cry:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Wonder if the Warriors become "show me the money and fall apart?"

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Pro Sports”