INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

man the lake was alive yesterday boats n skiers n jet ski's n kayak's n fisherman. hit was pandaleeria up in here.ole bait got his dock finished. we are open fer business.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

Bait was out on the dock 4 of the 6 times I drove past yesterday. He looked happy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he was happy he got that big ole dock done finally flush.got the table done. put on some boat cleats, solar lights, and boat bumpers n we're set fer a party. I'm gonna re-build a picnic table n put on there as well. some nice catfish are being caught,i'm hearing the shad population is thriving. when we gonna have a reveal party and you stop by n have some sweet tea with ole bait.you done seen me at my worst, exhausted in my pink pokey dot bikini, n all soppin wet from workin on the dock. so it's all uphill from there. it's been a bee hive here at the lake this week.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

my American flag bikini i'll wait till we're better friends to wear at a big ole campfar

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

rain here Wednesday morning.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

finally today the state went around the lake where the guardrails are and cut everything behind the guardrails down with a big ole bush hog. it look so much better. starting to seem back to normal again.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I've heard several folks say that some big musky have been sighted. I don't watch larry Dahlberg's hunt for big fish fer nothing.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 7:35 am rain here Wednesday morning.
Rained here a little too this morning.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Lake tea "taste" test time. :lol: :lol: Bait, your a big tea drinker I see, you always mention your luzianne sweet tea. If you get a chance try this Gold Peak sweet tea, and let me know what you think. Make sure you get Gold Peak sweet, with blue label and blue top seal. Let me know how she tastes buddy, I'm interested in your honest opinion. I've had it three times now, and I love it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know my oldest bait son loves it. he always has one when he comes up. and then refills it with our tea outta the fridge. when you n ole bolt come up we'll have to make a batch n talk about ole times. I've never tried one, but you got me curious now.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:52 am I know my oldest bait son loves it. he always has one when he comes up. and then refills it with our tea outta the fridge. when you n ole bolt come up we'll have to make a batch n talk about ole times. I've never tried one, but you got me curious now.
Go get a big bottle of it when you get a chance, let me know what ya think ole buddy, I'm interested. I'll ask ole Bolt when he thinks is a good time to come down.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

My wife went fishing and caught a walleye??????? at the Store!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

can't go wrong there 72. if you're ever around Bainbridge,ohio they have an excellent walleye dinner at Paxton's diner. very good Fridays after 4 all you can eat for 1 price. really good food there.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

man, the lake seemed like it was down a foot yesterday.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Why, did they let some out again? :shock:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I don't think so.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if anyone sees a big ole sailboat at my dock, it's my neighbors. he is building a dock here soon. and doesn't have one yet. ole bait never got any oprah money yet if anybody has any ideas.but i'll have ole stump jumper out there this week. my trusty jon boat.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCH YOU GOT ANY PURTY SAILBOAT PICTURES HANDY.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Return to “The Off season”