A early Look at 2017 SCOL

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

A early Look at 2017 SCOL

Post by noreply66 »

Girls

8TH.....Don't see East Clinton have much this year. Might only score in a half dozen events at the most. All of those point will come in the lower half.

East Clinton finishes at the bottom

7TH.....McClain could make it to the 6th spot but I don't think it will happen. Should score in less than 12 events and average 6.0 points in those. Not much depth as I only see them placing more than one in two events

McClain was in a real battle with Hillsboro and Wilmington and when the dust cleaned they took 5th place

5TH & 6TH.....Should be a battle here between Miami Trace and Wilmington. I can see Wilmington scoring in more events but not much depth overall. About a 4.1 average in all events. With Miami Trace they might only score in 12 events but their average could be 6.0 in those. Their depth is better than Wilmington as I see them placing two in around 3 events

Wilmington finished in 6th but Miami Trace finish strong to jump to 4th

4TH.....Hillsboro should take this spot easy. Could average 6.0 in 14 events. With not too much depth I cannot see them battling for 3rd

Hillsboro fell off quite a bit to finish 6th

3RD.....Clinton Massie will take this spot some 50 or more points behind 2nd and 1st. Look for them to score in 14 events with three event where they might have two place. Average in those 14 events should be 7.1

Clinton-Massie took the 3rd spot and with a little luck they could have taken 3nd.

2ND.....Once again Washington and Chillicothe will battle it out. Both should score in 16/17 events with the depth going to Chillicothe with a average of 9.6 to 9.0. With the in coming freshman I can see Chillicothe winning this by 15/20 points

The Chillicothe girls came out with a lot better meet than Washington by winning the championship by 25 points

Only see Washington and Chillicothe score 100 or more points. Clinton Massie could if they get some help out of the freshman.

Chillicothe144---Washington 119 and Clinton-Massie 113

Boys

7Th & 8TH.....East Clinton and Wilmington should finish up here. Both should place in 12/13 events with Wilmington having a little more depth. I see Wilmington taking the #7 spot with scoring 4.2 points to 4.0 per event. This could be within 10 pints

east Clinton took the 8th spot while Wilmington took 5th

6TH & 5TH.....This is another battle with McClain and Miami Trace. Both could score in 12/13 events, but I will give the advantage to Miami Trace because it looks like they will have 5 events where they will get points from two different people. A 10/12 point win for Trace. If things fall right for Miami Trace they could just finish 3rd.

Both of these two finished high than I had picked

4Th & 3RD.....Washington and Chillicothe will go at it for 3rd place. 13/14 events should bring points for both teams. I see Washington scoring more point per average event they place in, but Chillicothe will score in more events to edge out Washington. The team that finishes 3rd will probably finish behind the top two by 30/35 points

two teams that may have had the bottom for out. 6th for Washington and 7th for Chillicothe is unreal. Looking at the meets these two where in had them doing poorly.

1ST & 2ND.....Clinton Massie and Hillsboro will battle for 1st. These two could score in all 17 events. Both have good depth with placing two in 6 or 7 events. I can see this going down to the 4x400. With Hillsboro pulling it out.

Had these two fighting it out for 1st and 2nd but they fell to 2nd and 3rd. Miami Trace took the top step for this meet. Trace, Wilmington, Clinton-Massie and East Clinton are hard to figure with not getting too much info on them during the season.

This will be the last league track meet between these 8 teams

After going back over three league I stand 3 and 3

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: A early Look at 2017 SCOL

Post by noreply66 »

predictions and how the finished

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Track & Field”