Re: 2017 Piketon Redstreaks

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

5-5?

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
pktnred
Waterboy

Post by pktnred »

Every year someone says 5-5 for the Red Streaks, People don't or won't look at the returning talent they have coming back for the 2017 season, Majority of their O line is coming back, The underclass men that will fill the vacant spots are faster and stronger. Pretty much the whole D is still intact. Give some respect.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

@ Valley?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

mattash wrote:@ Valley?
Yes.

waverlytiger
Waterboy

Post by waverlytiger »

This team will be solid. Better than expected. Manchester sucks

CoachB-dad
Waterboy

Post by CoachB-dad »

Streaks will have a solid defense and 0-line. Lots of talented underclassman that will conrtibute. I see them going 7-3 or 8-2

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Piketon Jc has not been to impressive the past few seasons and they have to replace all there offensive production. I think they will be middle of the pack at best. To be fair, I didn't expect them to be as good as they were last year and they were very solid team.

pktnred
Waterboy

Post by pktnred »

Rolltanks wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 11:13 am Piketon Jc has not been to impressive the past few seasons and they have to replace all there offensive production. I think they will be middle of the pack at best. To be fair, I didn't expect them to be as good as they were last year and they were very solid team.

What ROSS COUNTY pipe have you been smoking out of, They have to replace just 2 kids on the O, and 2 on D. There are kids in the pipeline that are more athletic then the seniors we lost in 2016. I look for the next 3 years to be the best talented team that Piketon has had for a long time. I can foresee at least two SVC championships coming for this team. I have always said that since we are not a ROSS County team, We will never get RESPECT in this league. Here comes the Streaks!

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

pktnred wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 10:58 pm
Rolltanks wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 11:13 am Piketon Jc has not been to impressive the past few seasons and they have to replace all there offensive production. I think they will be middle of the pack at best. To be fair, I didn't expect them to be as good as they were last year and they were very solid team.

What ROSS COUNTY pipe have you been smoking out of, They have to replace just 2 kids on the O, and 2 on D. There are kids in the pipeline that are more athletic then the seniors we lost in 2016. I look for the next 3 years to be the best talented team that Piketon has had for a long time. I can foresee at least two SVC championships coming for this team. I have always said that since we are not a ROSS County team, We will never get RESPECT in this league. Here comes the Streaks!
Just going by jv records in the past 4 years only teams to win the league were unioto and zt. Huntington and adiena both had good jv but were beat by the other two. Piketon loses beach and qb. That's what I'm basing my prediction on. Qb had most of there yards rushing veach had all the rec yards. Idk maybe they have young talent that didn't play jv? Just what I see I think that zt unioto westfall Huntington southeastern will all be tuff games for the streaks. Good luck on the season as I said I didn't think they would be too good last year so idk.

rickc
Waterboy

Post by rickc »

My son is going to be a junior at ZT, I remember their eighth grade year going down to Piketon and playing them. We thought we had big aggressive line but Piketon was bigger and better across the whole line. The difference was ZT had more speed that game. If those guys are still there and lifting Piketon will be in the mix to win SVC.

Watson40
Waterboy

Post by Watson40 »

pktnred wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:55 am Every year someone says 5-5 for the Red Streaks, People don't or won't look at the returning talent they have coming back for the 2017 season, Majority of their O line is coming back, The underclass men that will fill the vacant spots are faster and stronger. Pretty much the whole D is still intact. Give some respect.
6-4? Just kidding red. Not sure about skill players but piketon has a few horses in the mud. Last time I saw vulgamore and spires, they looked like they have been snacking on sides of beef and bench pressing bucks. Men among boys in a lot of cases.

pktnred
Waterboy

Post by pktnred »

I think it was a closer game then the score board showed. On offense we gave up a couple of good scoring opportunities. The defense started kinda of slow, but that first D stop was the turning point of the game. In my opinion we physically man handled Waverly. Just could not get all the pieces to come together at the same time. The future looks good if we play like that for the next 9 games. Here comes the STREAKS

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Piketon impressed me against waverly. Still think they are down from last year but so is everyone good luck this year hope the Unioto game is as good as last years

Return to “Football”