Fort Frye RB Casey Lewis heading to Marietta College

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Fort Frye RB Casey Lewis heading to Marietta College

Post by EasternDspy »

After having over 3000 total yards and 39 Tds in 2016 the Cadet Rb has decided to play football at Marietta College. I personally think it was a joke that he didn't get 1st team all state. Leading the Cadets to there first 2 playoff wins in school history.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Fort Frye RB Casey Lewis heading to Marietta College

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

congratulations young man.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

congrats

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Congrats Casey. I'm sure Grandpa Foy is proud.

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Congrats!

wagner97
Freshman Team

Post by wagner97 »

Great to hear this about this young man. Great athlete and competitor. I had the chance to see him play several times.

Sounds like Marietta is getting some nice kids from the area. Also heard that Buckeye Trail player Troy Pontius, also has signed with them! Go PVC!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

wagner97 wrote:Great to hear this about this young man. Great athlete and competitor. I had the chance to see him play several times.

Sounds like Marietta is getting some nice kids from the area. Also heard that Buckeye Trail player Troy Pontius, also has signed with them! Go PVC!

Tanner Clark had some big games for them last season.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

awesome

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

First, congrats on going to Marietta. However , he made 3rd team all state. Much better players than him who are also going to bigger colleges to play. I saw 3 of them play. You saw one from. Newark Catholic who destroyed theFort in the playoffs. Second, Maritta is a poor NCAA D-III program. And even there he will be challenged to play. He was a pretty good player for the fort, which isn't saying much on a state wide basis. Getting an education is more important than some imaginary pipe dream about athletic ability.

Have gun, will travel
TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

Paladin wrote:First, congrats on going to Marietta. However , he made 3rd team all state. Much better players than him who are also going to bigger colleges to play. I saw 3 of them play. You saw one from. Newark Catholic who destroyed theFort in the playoffs. Second, Maritta is a poor NCAA D-III program. And even there he will be challenged to play. He was a pretty good player for the fort, which isn't saying much on a state wide basis. Getting an education is more important than some imaginary pipe dream about athletic ability.
Not every kid gets to play at Ohio State. Give the kid praise or don't comment.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

wagner97 wrote:Great to hear this about this young man. Great athlete and competitor. I had the chance to see him play several times.

Jackson Ironmen RB Johnny Farley is also playing for Marietta next season.

Congrats to all the local SE Ohio kids getting the opportunity to play and grab a great education.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Congrats and good luck on the field and in the classroom.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Paladin wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 7:48 am First, congrats on going to Marietta. However , he made 3rd team all state. Much better players than him who are also going to bigger colleges to play. I saw 3 of them play. You saw one from. Newark Catholic who destroyed theFort in the playoffs. Second, Maritta is a poor NCAA D-III program. And even there he will be challenged to play. He was a pretty good player for the fort, which isn't saying much on a state wide basis. Getting an education is more important than some imaginary pipe dream about athletic ability.

He was 2nd team all state as a JR in a season where he ran for 1100 yards. I think it's a joke that he was 3rd team going for 3000 yards and 39 Tds. Also NC would of won that game no matter what but Casey was about 50 % percent in that game after turning his ankle the week before. You just need to google his highlight tape if you're trying to downgrade his talent.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Casey's natural talent was apparent when he was young. But he used it as a building block, worked very hard, and made himself a special kind of player. Good luck in college.

thedogg16
Freshman Team

Post by thedogg16 »

lies, all lies

bobbybouche
Waterboy

Post by bobbybouche »

he is the best athlete ive seen since joey burrow , probably plays better than him

Return to “Football”