SOMETHING I HEARD ON THE RADIO ========

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SOMETHING I HEARD ON THE RADIO ========

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

PLEASE, I REPEAT PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS THINGIE ON MY FACEBOOK . I HEARD YESTERDAY THAT FACEBOOK IS DESIGNING A NEW BREAKTHROUGH WHERE WHAT YOU ARE A THINKIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE POSTED ON YOUR PAGE BY A NEW TECHNOLOGY THAT READS YER BRAIN I SPECT THEN TYPES IT OUT. I'LL HAVE MEXICANS, MUSLIMS, RADIO N SPORTS PERSONALITIES AND THE GOVERNMENT AND PRESIDENT TRUMP. AND EVERYBODY ELSE BEATIN ON MY DOOR. NOT TO MENTION YOU START TO SEND A BIRTHDAY WISH TO SOME PURTY LASS, OR SEE A BABY PICTURE THAT MAKES YOU SQUINT. THAT IS TOO MUCH IN OLE BAIT'S OPINION. AND TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANT THAT ON MY PAGE. I DON'T WANT THAT ON MY PAGE. I'M ALREADY HEARING THAT SMART TV'S CAN BE RECORDING YOU AND ANYTHING ELSE BEING DONE IN THAT ROOM. AND EVERYBODY OUT THERE HAS PICKED A WINNER OF A BOOGER AT SOME TIME ER NUTHER.BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SCHOOLING TO HAVE ONE OF THEM, SO I'M GOOD. ANYHOO, BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: SOMETHING I HEARD ON THE RADIO ========

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

One of my buddies has a smart TV, maybe someone is watching him and recording. :shock: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I have a smart better half and she knows what I'm always thinking and she is always watching me.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

noreply66 wrote:I have a smart better half and she knows what I'm always thinking and she is always watching me.

after 30 years married to mrs. bait I know what you mean reply.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote:One of my buddies has a smart TV, maybe someone is watching him and recording. :shock: :lol: :lol:

I was watching some kind of cop show. and a death happened in a room. and they pulled footage of a crime off the smart big screen. :shock:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:One of my buddies has a smart TV, maybe someone is watching him and recording. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Ole BS better be figuring out how to turn off those features or he might be getting another visit from the srt, at least they won't find a fpb this time :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:
Ole BS better be figuring out how to turn off those features or he might be getting another visit from the srt, at least they won't find a fpb this time :lol:
You read my mind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No nervousness for us if the boys come to see him again. :lol: 8-) He said ole PM's starter went out on his car while he was visiting him, now he can't leave and has been staying with him till he gets the $$$ to get it fixed. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole BS is hating it, says he's a very messy person and driving him nuts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”