What's for Supper?

cbolt
SEOP

Re: What's for Supper?

Post by cbolt »

Says in there average lifespan is 18 months,old one would be 4 years.Probably depends on what predators are around where they are at.We did have quite a few up here but don't notice as many now.I think the hawks have chowed down,they are always out there kawking screeching around like they got something.Cats have also snagged a few and brought them up on porch.It's a shame I like seeing squirrels out there running around.They only got one cat to worry about out there now,but there are still plenty of hawks circling around waiting for a meal.Unfortunately for the squirrels their meat is mighty tasty.My dad used to hunt them and it was my favorite, better than rabbit.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Says in there average lifespan is 18 months,old one would be 4 years.Probably depends on what predators are around where they are at.We did have quite a few up here but don't notice as many now.I think the hawks have chowed down,they are always out there kawking screeching around like they got something.Cats have also snagged a few and brought them up on porch.It's a shame I like seeing squirrels out there running around.They only got one cat to worry about out there now,but there are still plenty of hawks circling around waiting for a meal.Unfortunately for the squirrels their meat is mighty tasty.My dad used to hunt them and it was my favorite, better than rabbit.
Yep, that average is the un-lucky ones. Out in rough environment/little food/predators. Yep, man is their other predator big time. Ole AA loves to squirrel hunt too and KB use to just use them as shotgun target practice just walking through the woods. Shoot them and let them lay. Sad. I gave him he(( about it when I was younger, and he looked at me and ask do you want to be next. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ole Bighead had a black squirrel down there where he use to live. Had a picture of it but I lost it in the disappearance of all my pictures in my WLM. Don't know how all my mail come up missing like that Bolt. It's still a mystery.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Kroger deli sub.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

seopers. we went to the waverly pizza, pizza place yesterday evening and got one of them pulled pork pizza's with extra cheese-------- it has pulled pork, bacon, barbeque sauce slathered all over it. and got some extra cheese, and we ate n ate, and my English mastiff ate. and I'm telling you that's some good chow there for 9 dollars. nine dollars, I like to loaded up my diaper when I seed that thing.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:seopers. we went to the waverly pizza, pizza place yesterday evening and got one of them pulled pork pizza's with extra cheese-------- it has pulled pork, bacon, barbeque sauce slathered all over it. and got some extra cheese, and we ate n ate, and my English mastiff ate. and I'm telling you that's some good chow there for 9 dollars. nine dollars, I like to loaded up my diaper when I seed that thing.
Sounds really good Bait. I would have tore it up too, but did they serve that with an optional heart fibulator? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT WERE GOOD STUFF TRENCH.NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHER QUESTION.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

It does sound good Bait, I was joking about the fibulator. :lol: :lol: I got that from an old Jay Leno episode years ago. He was talking about BK's new Bacon Whopper when it first came out, and he ask them if it came with a fibulator while he was talking to the BK employee in the drive-thru window. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: High sodium/high fat and cholesterol type joke. :)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Nothing. Trying a different approach to my diet. 2 small meals a day and plenty of water.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Nothing

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

HNIY. Subway sounds good.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

DQ

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Southern buttermilk fried Chicken!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bob's pizza, it was extra greazzzy this evening. :lol: :?

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Grilled Chicken

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Probably nothing again. :(

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Steak n Cheese Sub Sammich

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

mrs. bait's famous leftover taco salad.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Nothing

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Spaghetti.

gametime
SE