LOCAL TEAMS AFTER OHSAA REASSIGNMENTS

knightruner
JV Team

Re: LOCAL TEAMS AFTER OHSAA REASSIGNMENTS

Post by knightruner »

CW, Ml and Fort Recovery are all in the Div 6 but Anna and Versailles will take up the slack in Div 5 for the mac. Now I do think div 7 is open but you can bet someone in the MAC will be there. YTB I remember the Versailles Ironton game to well. Ur right about who won it. I think we were up 14 to zip going into the 4th qtr. We lost 15 to 14. They also went on to win state. Glad football isn't to far off now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

me too runner. though I don't wanna rush spring, summer, or early fall. or as I call it fishin season round here. that was indeed a long ride home from Dayton weren't it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:me too runner. though I don't wanna rush spring, summer, or early fall. or as I call it fishin season round here. that was indeed a long ride home from Dayton weren't it.
Semifinals, came down to a 4th and forever and Versailles through a pass to the end zone. The official who was right on the play waved it off and said no good. From across the field 60 yards away, another official said it was good. Well Versailles won the State Championship the following week in 3 or 4 overtimes vs. Belaire.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU HAVE QUITE THE MEMORY IBTT, CHEER UP IT GETS WORSE, LOL ----------------- AND DON'T FERGET TO SMILE AT SOMEBODY TODAY WHILST WE STILL HAVE TEETH.

I THOUGHT THIS GETTING OLD WOULD TAKE LONGER MYSELF.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Potential quality opponents for Fort Frye are sparse on that list. Nelsonville would be prime. Ouside of that? Fairland, Gallia, and Vinton County would be the only three I'd consider.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

8332 Granite St wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I realize coldwater ain't local. but that's whoever's problem.
Ain't Wheelersburg's problem anymore lol
Hats off to the other area teams in D6 if somehow you get that far good luck against that beast of a football team.
On that note how does D5 look now? Do you think it's more competitive with the teams that moved down Johnstown foe example or is D5 weaker overall? Of course CCC and Burg are a couple front runners but what other schools are competitive on a year to year base?
i agree 100%. let valley have some oft them and marion local

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

efarns wrote:Potential quality opponents for Fort Frye are sparse on that list. Nelsonville would be prime. Ouside of that? Fairland, Gallia, and Vinton County would be the only three I'd consider.
Instead of playing belpre, who the fort beats relatively easy, start a series with the trimble tomcats.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THAT WOULD BE A NICE SERIES BULLDOG.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Minford has lost a lot of kids.

Just a couple years ago they were D4.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

93Bulldog wrote:
efarns wrote:Potential quality opponents for Fort Frye are sparse on that list. Nelsonville would be prime. Ouside of that? Fairland, Gallia, and Vinton County would be the only three I'd consider.
Instead of playing belpre, who the fort beats relatively easy, start a series with the trimble tomcats.
It's a thought. Trimble would be in my top ten to add, but pretty low on that ten. It would probably be a competitive series. Belpre has only been "relatively easy" very recently, and it's a good matchup in all other measurable ways.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

efarns wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:
It's a thought. Trimble would be in my top ten to add, but pretty low on that ten. It would probably be a competitive series. Belpre has only been "relatively easy" very recently, and it's a good matchup in all other measurable ways.
Trimble is a heck of a lot better match up than Belpre is.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
efarns
S

Post by efarns »

They are normally a better team. It's true.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think it would be an awesome series.

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

Mad-Dogg wrote:
8332 Granite St wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I realize coldwater ain't local. but that's whoever's problem.
Ain't Wheelersburg's problem anymore lol
Hats off to the other area teams in D6 if somehow you get that far good luck against that beast of a football team.
On that note how does D5 look now? Do you think it's more competitive with the teams that moved down Johnstown foe example or is D5 weaker overall? Of course CCC and Burg are a couple front runners but what other schools are competitive on a year to year base?
How many times has Coldwater knocked Wheelersburg out of the playoffs? Yet they are viewed as a problem. Does this mean every team that beats any team out of the playoffs should be viewed as a problem? Its not like they are getting knocked out every year by them. That only happens to southeast teams in baseball when it comes to the recruiting religious teams. :lol:

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I think it would be an awesome series.
Good games, but nothing else. Belpre is a better gate, similar computer points, and better location.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well I have no idea honestly of football in them parts farns. i'll admit to that. but it seems like trimble always have a competitive team. and the bucks are rollin again. but honestly I have no idea which is closer or bigger,

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

efarns wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I think it would be an awesome series.
Good games, but nothing else. Belpre is a better gate, similar computer points, and better location.
No way Belpre is a better gate. Trimble would bring twice the crowd.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's what I thought tvc

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

I understand. If I had an excuse to get out of Glouster on a Friday, I'd take it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU HAIN'T RIGHT FARNS

Return to “Football”