New England vs Pittsburgh

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: New England vs Pittsburgh

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

that really hurt the steel fellers early losing le'veon bell. but it's my opinion it would not have mattered. the pats was on in every facet of the game. congratulations to the pack and the steelers for fine seasons.and I was a steelers(did I just put that in writing) and a packers fan sunday. but I think the dirty birds beat the pats in the big one.

always digged on the pack attack and the raiders.-------- and I cain't stand billerchick and brady. but they might be the finest pro football team and program ever. I know bout the niners, steelers, cowboys and the like. but they have been runnin like a sinder sewin machine since ole bill moved there. ------------- and to think the browns fired this guy, unbelievable.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the pat's do more with less than any other team I ever saw. they'll trade around and have 19 picks in the late rounds of the draft, and turn em all into superstars. frankly it's quite amazing.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Saw on Facebook that the AFC Championship is being protested. Millions of people will March in New York City on Tuesday for the Not My AFC Champions. Please show up early. Also bring snacks and beer. You can make a difference.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree Bait it is amazing what Ole Billy has done for this team! People give him heII but he just keeps getting it done and he don't give a sheet what people say.As for the game I was surpised the Pats had their way as easy as they did.The fumble call was close,at first I thought it was a clear fumble but when I kept watching the replay it looked like his left arm was touching as the ball was coming loose,it couldn't be confirmed one way or the other IMO.Didn't matter anyway Brady treated them like a red headed step child.I thought the turning point was when Pitts had the ball 1st and goal and couldn't get it in,that seemed to let the air out of the ballon and gave the Pats momentum.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They caught the guy who pulled the fire alarm :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OH MY I LIKETA PEED MYSELF. OH SNAP -- THAT'S FUNNY.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

cbolt wrote:They caught the guy who pulled the fire alarm :lol:

good stuff

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

D-Backs pats ate # 22 up for the Steelers he lost his spot early ! Someone had to be hurt ? To let him play ? Bell hurt but? With #22 in the game ? On "D"? And the one foot line can't get it in ? Did not look like half time there was not many adjustments ? Embarrassing !

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that picture made me laugh out loud again today.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Glad you liked it bait,I thought it was pretty funny too :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

priceless bolt.

Return to “Pro Sports”