Who will be the new head football coaches in the OVC

svac83
SE

Re: Who will be the new head football coaches in the OVC

Post by svac83 »

maybe.. Because when i was there we even had open lunch in junior high. Pizza one day, Remo's a day, donuts a day and start my rotation again. If i didn't have lunch Detention that was..

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

LOL

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

we need to get these jobs filled at rock hill and gahs. wasting precious time that these kids need in a weight room with coaches.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:we need to get these jobs filled at rock hill and gahs. wasting precious time that these kids need in a weight room with coaches.
How do you know they aren't in the weight room. They don't just open it when the football coach is there. Other sports use weight training as well.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'VE GOT EARS EVERYWHERE O N B

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

I think RH has one person in mind and I think with what he seen over the past 3 years he does not want anything to do with it.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Does any one know if they posted the RH job anywhere?

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

svac83 wrote:maybe.. Because when i was there we even had open lunch in junior high. Pizza one day, Remo's a day, donuts a day and start my rotation again. If i didn't have lunch Detention that was..
Ahhh yes, Jiminetti's, Charly's, Milsteads, Remo's (and Domino's on the lazy days) ..... the good ole days. And the nooner's. (open campus 7th-12th the 80's)

Game day wrote:I think RH has one person in mind and I think with what he seen over the past 3 years he does not want anything to do with it.

me thinks me knows who too.

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

Tri-StateYouthSports wrote:
svac83 wrote:maybe.. Because when i was there we even had open lunch in junior high. Pizza one day, Remo's a day, donuts a day and start my rotation again. If i didn't have lunch Detention that was..
Ahhh yes, Jiminetti's, Charly's, Milsteads, Remo's (and Domino's on the lazy days) ..... the good ole days. And the nooner's. (open campus 7th-12th the 80's)
cant forget buying candy from gc murphys with money you had left over! :mrgreen:

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Spoke with one BOE member at RH said at this time they don't know what they are going to do. I did not ask anymore questions.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

that's just insane

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Looks like they had a plan but would not let anyone know good luck to Mark Lutz new RH coach.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

WOW

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

looks like mark''hammer''lutz is the next head coach for the tribe. great hire. bob Lutz's nephew.stuff just got real at the hill.

eagle one
Freshman Team

Post by eagle one »

if the board hides in a cave he will be ok otherwise he will be 3 and done at the hill....he will end up on 7th st sooner or later. if vass doesnt start to beat some one out of the ovc

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope so.would love to see him back in the friendly confines of ole tanks memorial stadium on bob lutz way. but right now he's gonna be a great addition to tribe football, and a big kick to the ovc's depth overall.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

now if'n we can get them blue fellers from the French city to pull the trigger on penrod, we'll be set.

redmanfan
Riding the Bench

Post by redmanfan »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:now if'n we can get them blue fellers from the French city to pull the trigger on penrod, we'll be set.
Heard Knipp was one of the few selected to interview out of the 25 applicants: Good luck Knipp!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that would be awesome for todd as well.he would bring a wealth of experience and is still young ----------- totally unrelated here but 25 serious applicants sounds the blue devils are grasping for straws to me.they should be honed in on 2 maybe 3.

Return to “Football”