I'M HEARING OSU'S MALIK HOOKER HAS DECLARED FOR THE NFL.

farmer
SEOP

Re: I'M HEARING OSU'S MALIK HOOKER HAS DECLARED FOR THE NFL.

Post by farmer »

Noah is still learning the game and running precise routes. Should have been the target of JT's passes just with his size. I think he is much like Braxton Miller was last year going into the pros just not as much break away speed and moves. Could make some plays but a lot of fine tuning. A better QB that is more accurate will surely help.
Samuel great talent that was under used. I think with JT coming back helped to make up his mind to go. The JT being a good team mate and leader sure didn't help at the end of the season. Samuel being double teamed. Didn't even know the Noah was on the field more than to block. Hard for either to trust what may happen. Especially with Zeke playing the way he did for the Cowboys after being under used at Ohio State.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

farmer wrote:Noah is still learning the game and running precise routes. Should have been the target of JT's passes just with his size. I think he is much like Braxton Miller was last year going into the pros just not as much break away speed and moves. Could make some plays but a lot of fine tuning. A better QB that is more accurate will surely help.
Samuel great talent that was under used. I think with JT coming back helped to make up his mind to go. The JT being a good team mate and leader sure didn't help at the end of the season. Samuel being double teamed. Didn't even know the Noah was on the field more than to block. Hard for either to trust what may happen. Especially with Zeke playing the way he did for the Cowboys after being under used at Ohio State.
Good post and I agree 100%.

In other news, Torrance Gibson is for sure not coming back to OSU. The bleeding continues. Reports were that he was going to be an absolute beast at WR before the snapchat scandal.

I wont be surprised to see him go to either Texas or Cincy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I SAW ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE YESTERDAY HE WAS COMING BACK.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HE WAS ONE OF THE TOP QB RECRUITS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WHEN HE GOT SIGNED BY OHIO STATE, BUT THAT'S KINDA A FULL BOAT RIGHT NOW WITH MORE FOLKS SQWEEZIN IN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Lattimore announced today that he is entering the NFL draft. Not a shocker here as he may very well be a first round pick.

That should, hopefully be the last loss to the NFL from this team

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I SAW ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE YESTERDAY HE WAS COMING BACK.
He tweeted Saturday night he had a flight to Ohio Monday,that could mean Fickell has him on the radar.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-stat ... g-semester

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

RUT ROW RORGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M GOING TO ASK HIM ON FACEBOOK. WE CHATTED BEFORE HE SIGNED WHEN HE WAS FLIRTIN WITH OTHER SCHOOLS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'VE CHATTED WITH THIS GUY SEVERAL TIMES ON FACEBOOK. I WAS JUST AT HIS PAGE. HE JUST SIGNED WITH THE CONCINNATI BEARCATS. AND HE WILL RETURN TO PLAYING QB FOR LUKE FICKELL. HATE TO SEE HIM GONE. BUT I LIKE WHERE HE LANDED. HE ALWAYS WANTED TO CONTINUE TO PLAY QB.-------------- SO NO MORE TORRANCE GIBSON.

Return to “College Sports”