Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #6

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #6

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Spoken like a trooper. Keep up the good work and drive safe!!!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Chieftain Fan wrote:Spoken like a trooper. Keep up the good work and drive safe!!!!!!
2nd this

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

Back on the old board yes maybe there was that much interaction and legit views, but sorry, SEOP has died down. There is hardly any talk by different members, all the same people. so 6,000 and some views is many of the same people going back and looking at it. Only 20 people has left a message...I'm not knocking it by any means, I was taking up for pfloyd for his hard work and dedication, and someone complaining that their team dropped a spot.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

tvc_fan wrote:Back on the old board yes maybe there was that much interaction and legit views, but sorry, SEOP has died down. There is hardly any talk by different members, all the same people. so 6,000 and some views is many of the same people going back and looking at it. Only 20 people has left a message...I'm not knocking it by any means, I was taking up for pfloyd for his hard work and dedication, and someone complaining that their team dropped a spot.
Maybe I missed it but did Meigs get a player or two back from injury or are they just figuring it out since the start of the season?

tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

Ironman92 wrote:
tvc_fan wrote:Back on the old board yes maybe there was that much interaction and legit views, but sorry, SEOP has died down. There is hardly any talk by different members, all the same people. so 6,000 and some views is many of the same people going back and looking at it. Only 20 people has left a message...I'm not knocking it by any means, I was taking up for pfloyd for his hard work and dedication, and someone complaining that their team dropped a spot.
Maybe I missed it but did Meigs get a player or two back from injury or are they just figuring it out since the start of the season?
Bartrum came back from Injury and has averaged about 6-8 points a game (for some reason most of these are foul shots) but he is the PG in which has allowed Mattox (19ppg), Musser (12ppg) and Mahr (12ppg) more opportunities to put up shots. Them 3 are averaging 43 points a game in the last 7 games, and then Kennedy has been hitting the boards and averaging 10 points a game. Then some key points from the bench.

Totally different team then what we seen the first 4 games.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Pfloyd is one of the biggest traffic drivers on this site. Lots and lots of non members come to this site for the elete 8 rankings.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

Ranking shakeup material. Van Horn injured at practice yesterday. Out for a while I heard. Definitely wont play this weekend

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Who does he play for?

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

93Bulldog wrote:Who does he play for?

Big guy for Fairland.. definitely a "blow" to them, but their front 6-7 kids is so daggon good I don't see them missing much of a beat.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

As stated by most, in the end it will all come together, tough break for the injured young man, but Fairland has the tools, the Trojans will have our hands full

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

bbjunky81 wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:Who does he play for?

Big guy for Fairland.. definitely a "blow" to them, but their front 6-7 kids is so daggon good I don't see them missing much of a beat.
I had to read your statement twice bbjunky81...I thought you wrote " so draggon good"...Lol-Which is actually kind of Catchy... The Fairland Dragons they are "Pretty Draggone Good"... :lol:

george
Freshman Team

Post by george »

tvc_fan wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:
Bartrum came back from Injury and has averaged about 6-8 points a game (for some reason most of these are foul shots) but he is the PG in which has allowed Mattox (19ppg), Musser (12ppg) and Mahr (12ppg) more opportunities to put up shots. Them 3 are averaging 43 points a game in the last 7 games, and then Kennedy has been hitting the boards and averaging 10 points a game. Then some key points from the bench.

Mattox has been playing with the most constancy

tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

george wrote:
tvc_fan wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:

Mattox has been playing with the most constancy
''

If only he could hit his foul shots, he has went 4 for 12 from the line the last 2 games and he is usually spot on at the charity stripe.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

tvc_fan wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:

Thanks, makes sense.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

93Bulldog wrote:Too bad we couldn't have Athens vs Warren at 6:00 and Vinton County vs Fairland at 8:00 at the beasts of the southeast!

:)
Barlow better save us a few seats at warren

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

When is the Athens @ Warren game ? is that coming up next week ? ...

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Athens at Warren is on 1/21

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Raider6309 wrote:Athens at Warren is on 1/21

... I NEED to see that one ! thanks Raider6309 ...

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Warren looks pretty tough. Tough next few games for Athens

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:Athens at Warren is on 1/21

... I NEED to see that one ! thanks Raider6309 ...

If we didn't have a game, I'd go down and watch Parkersburg at Warren on 1/17, Floyd. That could be a very interesting basketball game between two talented teams with contrasting styles.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”