CFB BREAKING NEWS: Ohio State Offensive Coordinator Ed Warinner to be Offensive Line Coach at Minnesota

Valenth
SEOP

CFB BREAKING NEWS: Ohio State Offensive Coordinator Ed Warinner to be Offensive Line Coach at Minnesota

Post by Valenth »

This is from Eleven Warriors...... looks like hes FINALLY GONE!

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: CFB BREAKING NEWS: Ohio State Offensive Coordinator Ed Warinner to be Offensive Line Coach at Minnesota

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I honestly would have liked him to say, but only as the O-Line coach.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: CFB BREAKING NEWS: Ohio State Offensive Coordinator Ed Warinner to be Offensive Line Coach at Minnesota

Post by smurray »

Chieftain2009 wrote:I honestly would have liked him to say, but only as the O-Line coach.
I agree

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

He was a dang good O-Line coach!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

STUD IS THE NEW O-LINE COACH THERE NOW. AND I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING HE DONE. BUT IT WAS TIME.
I STILL THINK WE COULD HAVE HIRED A BETTER CANDIDATE THAN KEVIN WILSON.BUT GOOD LUCK TO HIM. URBAN WILL HAVE HIM ON A SHORT LEASH, LET'S HOPE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I SEEN THIS MORNING THAT THE BUCKEYES PASSED BAMA FOR THE TOP SPOT IN RECRUITS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Well, the coaching changes many fans have clamoring for have happened. The next season will tell the tale of the reason behind OSU's lackluster offense: play calling versus player development versus talent.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I SEEN THIS MORNING THAT THE BUCKEYES PASSED BAMA FOR THE TOP SPOT IN RECRUITS.
Most these ranking sites are different,Scout has them at 4 right now.I follow Scout because they are the oldest and most prestigious out there.Just saw where Tyjon Lindsey decomitted

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I JUST WANT ALL THE BESTEST YOUNGUNS WE CAN GOBBLE UP.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I JUST WANT ALL THE BESTEST YOUNGUNS WE CAN GOBBLE UP.
Ohio State isn't Penn State, Bait.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

danicalifornia wrote:
Real intelligent post California. :roll: :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

danicalifornia wrote:

FOR THE RECORD ANYWAY. THAT HAIN'T WHAT I MEANT.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
danicalifornia wrote:

Obviously. Sorry if my joke offended anyone.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

danicalifornia wrote:
I just spit water out of my nose :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

The "Pedophile" State thing is getting old and I feel unfair to PSU's current team, coaching staff, and administration. They had nothing to do with the scandal yet suffer by being shamed and ridiculed. Just my opinion.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I agree Omega,might have been cute at first but is getting old, all the major players are now gone.It was a tragic situation and should be shelved.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Bleeding Red wrote:
danicalifornia wrote:
I just spit water out of my nose :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry bout that red , I must had an extra muscle relaxer, I didn't mean it that way.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

danicalifornia wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:
danicalifornia wrote:

Obviously. Sorry if my joke offended anyone.

no worries mate.

Return to “College Sports”